Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2002 1:56:47 PM EDT
Does anyone have a link or a file they could send me that has the sound of a cottontail on it? I am planning on going Coyote hunting and would like to know what the hell my calls should sound like. I don't want anyone to go and pirate anything for me, I just want to know what the hell this stuff is supposed to sound like.

(I'm trying to kill the Coyotes with my gun, not with laughter from how lame my calls sound.)

[email][email protected][/email]
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 2:50:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh, come on, someone here has to know. Please.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a wounded rabbit call cassette for an electronic call, but I have no way to rip it to a digital file.  The first time I listened to it I had no idea a little bunny could make that kind of noise.  It's a little freaky if you've never heard it before.
It really makes my dog go crazy, too. [:D]

Enjoy your 'yote hunt.  It's a lot of fun.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 5:07:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 5:15:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got a recording of a female coyote in heat, if you want that.  Or how about some old Road Runner cartoon audios?
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 5:33:35 PM EDT
[#5]
just play your banjo, cleatus!

They'll come in droves!
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Check your e-mail that you have assinged to your account.

Kyle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top