Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:44:56 PM EST
Originally Posted By thefreshman991:
noted.

Thank you, kind sir.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:46:39 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/3/2009 9:46:51 PM EST by kap_x]
Sorry, all I got from that is you flirt by rimming gay dinosaurs
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:47:39 PM EST
...just as soon as I buy a camera, and of course when the demand is there.

(shaking head from side to side)

YOU KNOW THE RULES.

Aloha, Mark

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:48:00 PM EST
I'd say CSB but that's not cool
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:48:33 PM EST

everyone was telling you te eject in that other thread

don't see the problem

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:48:35 PM EST
Originally Posted By kap_x:

Well shit. I either wrote it wrong, or I was thinking of some dream I had.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:49:24 PM EST

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:49:26 PM EST
Originally Posted By flyfishnepa:

everyone was telling you te eject in that other thread

don't see the problem

Ok then.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:50:51 PM EST
Wait, who got the rim-job?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:52:08 PM EST

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:52:40 PM EST
Originally Posted By 1BMF:
Wait, who got the rim-job?

I thought factually it was a glass of tequila, but it seems that I gave one to a dinosaur.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:54:40 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/3/2009 9:55:40 PM EST by surveyor3]
I can't believe that this is still here after "teen shoots bottle rocket out of ass" is out there...I'M LOVED!

eta, or I'm posting in my own thread to keep it going. Good nite now!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:03:01 PM EST
So who got drunk on tequila and licked a lizards ass ?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:03:39 PM EST
You know there are plenty of fairly cheap cameras out there......Heck you can still get some of the disposable digitals around here(CVS,Wallgreens,...etc) for around 15dollars and solder on a usb plug and voila for under 20 bucks you got a halfway decent camera.

If you really don't have the money just look on craigslist, every once in a while I see people giving away their old ones when they get a new one... check just after Christmas - cause you never know
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:15:49 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:22:16 PM EST
OK, WTF is a "sparks"?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:23:29 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/3/2009 10:25:10 PM EST by wutzu]
I don't think anyone was saying your GF was evil, just that you describe her as having none of the impulse control that society could reasonably expect from an adult. If she's down to start fights for anything less than actual imminent danger, she's a loose cannon, and you're myopic if you can't see that. And it seems like you can see it, since you mentioned you'd probably have to learn to fight if you were going to stay with her. Why? Why would you waste your time with someone who will just drag you into fights, especially unnecessary ones? Do the cost/benefit analysis here.

And as for your join date... "cred" and bragging rights don't kick in until you've been here for somewhat more than 10 months. ETA: So far, everybody who's replied to this thread has been here longer than you. Food for thought.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:34:30 PM EST
Pics or ban.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:56:07 PM EST
This is not meant as a personal attack, but based on your reaction to the other thread you will probably take it that way. There was much good advice in that thread. You really do need to talk to your girlfriend. Or you need to accept that based on your personalities you will eventually get into some shit, and it probably will not have a happy ending. You might get away with it for a while, but it will. eventually, go very poorly for you. For more details see four below.

A few points:

One: If you don't want to hear the answer don't ask the question.

Two: If you ignore One and get butt hurt what logic train brings you to the conclusion that you should start a new thread bemoaning the response you got the first time?

C: Get a thicker skin. For Gods sake who was hating on you and saying your girlfriend was evil? No one. However, more than one person pointed out she has issues and your finding said issues hot may not be a good thing. If you get butt hurt over that you are going to have a rough fucking life. A movie qoute comes to mind: Fiance: I hate to see Kate upset. Dorsey: I'd invest in blinders if I were you.

four: As to the actual issue at hand. There is a time and place to nut up. There is also a time and place to shut up. This is something most people learn growing up. Adults who have not mastered this skill are going to have all kinds of problems. In other words, yes if you're offended then say something. If ,after getting the desired results you(or your party) keep running your mouth (like you said happened here), guess what? In the eyes of most of the public and most definitly in the eyes of the law, you just went from victim to aggressor, good guy to douche bag. Have fun with that, the ride will be long, painful and expensive. If your girl friend is not going to address the issue directly, by saying excuse me sir but does the passive aggressive talking shit to her friend, she is as much at fault as the initiating douche bag.

Five: Your join date and post count? WTF? I have been here longer and I have a bigger post count. Guess what? That doesn't mean fuck all. The content of what is posted is what matters. In this case what you posted (whether you meant it to come out this way or not is another matter, but this appears to be the general interpretation of what you said) is: My girlfriend has a big mouth and runs it without a common sense governor, I think it is hot but it is going to get me into the shit sooner or later. Based on that interpretation, you got sound advice. Also, the whole post count/join date thing is generally a troll issue. WHo called you a fucking troll?

Six: If you want advice this can be a great place for it. Much sound advice was in fact given to you. If you want sympathy it can be found in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

In closing good luck whether you decide to talk to your girlfriend about this or just enjoy the ride and I hope things work out for you.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:29:32 AM EST
Well if the dinosaurs were gay, no wonder they died out. Thanks for the info OP.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:34:24 AM EST
Dinosaurs will just cheat on you. EJECT.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:07:21 AM EST
"SPARKS"

as in the malt beverage
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:09:50 AM EST
huh?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:23:56 AM EST
Allrighty then.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:25:22 AM EST
Originally Posted By BlackDog714:
OK, WTF is a "sparks"?

It's a Malt Liqour mixed with energy drink. Gets you drunk and hyper. My wife LOVES them.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:27:05 AM EST
You have over-estimated our interest in your life. It is a common mistake.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:29:51 AM EST
For all of you hacks, you're correct. I have self-esteem issues and I will end up in prison. Nailed. You got me. Awesome.

Congrats, the first step in getting help is admitting that you have a problem. You are on you way.
Look, as many folks have pointed out, your GF is going to put you in a position where you will be hurt or killed or you will hurt or kill somone over, well nothing. Now, if you or comfortable with that, well then that's you.
Your GF seems to act like she is 16 and from the Bronx.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:30:35 AM EST
Originally Posted By paddymurphy:
This is not meant as a personal attack, but based on your reaction to the other thread you will probably take it that way. There was much good advice in that thread. You really do need to talk to your girlfriend. Or you need to accept that based on your personalities you will eventually get into some shit, and it probably will not have a happy ending. You might get away with it for a while, but it will. eventually, go very poorly for you. For more details see four below.

A few points:

One: If you don't want to hear the answer don't ask the question.

Two: If you ignore One and get butt hurt what logic train brings you to the conclusion that you should start a new thread bemoaning the response you got the first time?

C: Get a thicker skin. For Gods sake who was hating on you and saying your girlfriend was evil? No one. However, more than one person pointed out she has issues and your finding said issues hot may not be a good thing. If you get butt hurt over that you are going to have a rough fucking life. A movie qoute comes to mind: Fiance: I hate to see Kate upset. Dorsey: I'd invest in blinders if I were you.

Dang, that was very well said. I just hope his GF does not read it or she may go nuts again.

four: As to the actual issue at hand. There is a time and place to nut up. There is also a time and place to shut up. This is something most people learn growing up. Adults who have not mastered this skill are going to have all kinds of problems. In other words, yes if you're offended then say something. If ,after getting the desired results you(or your party) keep running your mouth (like you said happened here), guess what? In the eyes of most of the public and most definitly in the eyes of the law, you just went from victim to aggressor, good guy to douche bag. Have fun with that, the ride will be long, painful and expensive. If your girl friend is not going to address the issue directly, by saying excuse me sir but does the passive aggressive talking shit to her friend, she is as much at fault as the initiating douche bag.

Five: Your join date and post count? WTF? I have been here longer and I have a bigger post count. Guess what? That doesn't mean fuck all. The content of what is posted is what matters. In this case what you posted (whether you meant it to come out this way or not is another matter, but this appears to be the general interpretation of what you said) is: My girlfriend has a big mouth and runs it without a common sense governor, I think it is hot but it is going to get me into the shit sooner or later. Based on that interpretation, you got sound advice. Also, the whole post count/join date thing is generally a troll issue. WHo called you a fucking troll?

Six: If you want advice this can be a great place for it. Much sound advice was in fact given to you. If you want sympathy it can be found in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

In closing good luck whether you decide to talk to your girlfriend about this or just enjoy the ride and I hope things work out for you.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:31:18 AM EST
Originally Posted By Khemist:
You have over-estimated our interest in your life. It is a common mistake.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:32:44 AM EST
There will come a time, when you're older, maybe much much older when drama is no longer fun.

You might even look at drama as the enemy. Drama may end up looking like a bad bad case of herpes combined with the aids.

I understand different things turning different people on in differing ways, I'm ok with that. But little bro drama should never turn you on.

I don't accept drama in my life any more. One of two reactions happen when someone drops drama in my lap.

1). I walk away.
2). Violent reaction.

Drama is not your friend. Embrace that and you might live longer and happier.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:36:27 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/4/2009 4:41:48 AM EST by Leisure_Shoot]
What I got from these posts was that you choose to get in fights because you are so bad ass you will always win, and you are sofa king hot that women can't resist you. And you like to talk about it.

If I was permitted by the staff overlords, I'd post the often overused on other sites, upside down girl at the beach, picture.
Any stories about the time at the gym, when your 21 y.o. female trainer was so impressed and turned on by your incredible ripped form, she started rubbing your junk while you working out, then followed you into the shower and no matter how hard you tried you couldn't get away because you don't like girls that much?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:40:42 AM EST
Soooo, will there be another thread started by OP about how mean everyone was in THIS thread??
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:46:15 AM EST
I think you are dating Sarah Silverman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9fbIFMAIrQ
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:46:24 AM EST
Originally Posted By richardnogen:
Soooo, will there be another thread started by OP about how mean everyone was in THIS thread??

wait for it...
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:50:50 AM EST
Here is the original post that OP has now deleted in case anyone is interested.

ARFCOM told me so.

In response to Drunk daddy trick or treating...OG Link fools

This is simple. I meant to make post about drunk shit-heads that decided that having a "sparks" was more important than a little girls childhood, and that was clearly retarded. All the while complaining that my girlfriend was intolerant of that sort of thing, and she wasn't handling it the way I would like. I've since explained the second, and set her straight.

I made my post while I was silly enough to think that my post count and join date would be enough to direct the thread. I argued it a bit, and now I'm rehashing it. You fuckers that thought it was cool to pile on, you fail. FAIL I say. Learn the word, because you are destined to repeat it.

After the "wisdom" of TechGal26, I feel it a necessity to to explain why I thought it was "hot" for my GF to be offended by a girl "flirting" with me.

So here you go. I was at a Christmas party and no one knew this woman. I ordered a shot of warm tequila (that is just how I like it) and it was brought to me with a salted rim. I go to pick it up with friends all around me and my GF to the right, and a hand comes in and grabs the drink, and as I look up I see a 30 something female. She looks at me and licks the salt off of the glass like she's giving a rim-job to a homo dinosaur (that's what I mean by flirting). I thought WTF? My GF was amazed and pissed, as was I (I was more like Oh. My. God.) I asked for a new drink, and my bartender asked why (the glass still had all it's liquor in it.) After about 5 minutes (and a new drink) she (my BARTENDER & my GF) was ready to kick this girls ass. Thankfully, my bar buddies and the staff kicked her the fuck out of the bar without too much drama and no physical violence. So yeah, self esteem issues abound. So much so I have decided to start a thread depicting me holding guns...just as soon as I buy a camera, and of course when the demand is there.

For all of you hacks, you're correct. I have self-esteem issues and I will end up in prison. Nailed. You got me. Awesome.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:52:35 AM EST

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:56:12 AM EST
In response to your last thread...

I wouldn't date a girl who would be ok with someone flirting with me or me flirting with someone else. But when it happens, you just tell that person that you're not interested and that you're with someone.

As far as glass licking goes, that is real freaky. But if you want to avoid that type of behavior all together, you probably should stay out of bars.

I think there's a middle ground here. People assume that you'll flip out over one word uttered by someone, and you feel that others here would let their significant other flirt and get flirted with and get talked down to and not stand up for their honor.

The first step needs to be talking, not kicking ass.
Top Top