Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2006 6:48:01 AM EDT
Two thumbs up.

I really wasn't expecting this to be good, but I laughed at this at least as much as 40 Year Old Virgin and Wedding Crashers. The only reason this movie works is because Spade, Heder, and Schneider work well together comedically.  Whereing Spade and Schneider are hit or miss alone (not enough work from Heder).

The one thing that took me a while in this was not seeing Heder as Napolean Dynamite. That took me a good couple minutes, but his character in this is definately more "special" whereas Napolean was at least functional when left alone.

A ton of fart jokes, people getting hit in the nuts, etc. So if that's not up your alley don't waste your time.

No zombies though (unless you count Romanowski).
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:34:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I think I might see it this weekend. It looked really bad, but the last few trailers look really funny.

Chris
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:45:40 PM EDT
[#2]
It got assraped in the newspaper reviews, but the previews still look funny. Some reviewers just dont have that kind of sense of humor.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:54:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw it last night with my girlfriend and we both laughed so hard we nearly left puddles in the seats.  Great movie, good laughs.  If you're looking for some meaningful life-altering movie then this ain't it, but if you need a good laugh this is a classic.  I predict many movie-line quoters (like myself) will get a lot of mileage out of this one.

Stop picking your nose.
I'm not picking my nose I'm scratching.
Scratching what?
My brain, cause it's so big!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top