Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/24/2004 12:57:59 PM EST
My father and I live in seperate counties.

I just got off the phone with my dad, who informed me that his CPL has arrived! He applied about 1 month ago, and they have now notified him that he can go an pick up his CPL at any time.

I on the other hand was informed that I will be hearing from the Gun Board in my county, telling me when I will need to APPEAR for my hearing! They said it would be 5 weeks to 3 months before I HEAR from the gun board! Communist Bastards!

My Father and I took the CPL class on the same day. He applied the next day, and I applied one week later.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:27:04 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:29:20 PM EST
huh. where i live i just went over to the PD, filled out a form (no prints or pics or anything) and got my CCW a few days later.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:22:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By livefreeordieNH:
huh. where i live i just went over to the PD, filled out a form (no prints or pics or anything) and got my CCW a few days later.

Did you tell him at cost $10- and is good for four years? that it is just a piece of paper, no picture, no lamination? That you don't have to show it to a cop if you are pulled over? That you can carry pretty much anywhere?

Nah, it'll upset him.

I still live in NH in my head.......
Top Top