Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 1:57:59 PM EDT
My father and I live in seperate counties.

I just got off the phone with my dad, who informed me that his CPL has arrived! He applied about 1 month ago, and they have now notified him that he can go an pick up his CPL at any time.

I on the other hand was informed that I will be hearing from the Gun Board in my county, telling me when I will need to APPEAR for my hearing! They said it would be 5 weeks to 3 months before I HEAR from the gun board! Communist Bastards!

My Father and I took the CPL class on the same day. He applied the next day, and I applied one week later.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:27:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:29:20 PM EDT
[#2]
huh.  where i live i just went over to the PD, filled out a form (no prints or pics or anything) and got my CCW a few days later.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:22:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
huh.  where i live i just went over to the PD, filled out a form (no prints or pics or anything) and got my CCW a few days later.

Did you tell him at cost $10- and is good for four years? that it is just a piece of paper, no picture, no lamination? That you don't have to show it to a cop if you are pulled over? That you can carry pretty much anywhere?

Nah, it'll upset him.

I still live in NH in my head.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top