Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 12/29/2005 10:03:33 PM EDT
I chose to unlock my first kit at a later time, instead of the moment the menu appeared. Now I can't find the option to unlock a kit. Could someone tell me where to unlock my kit?

Oh, and should I go with the Assault unlock (G3) or the support unlock (PKM)?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:09:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dajini:
I chose to unlock my first kit at a later time, instead of the moment the menu appeared. Now I can't find the option to unlock a kit. Could someone tell me where to unlock my kit?

Oh, and should I go with the Assault unlock (G3) or the support unlock (PKM)?

Personally, I think the best first unlock is the special forces kit, the G36. The Assault unlock isnt bad, but you lose the grenade launcher, which is kind of a bummer. The medic unlock isnt bad either.

I havent tried the support unlock myself, I havent gotten that one yet.

It should be somewhere under BFHQ to unlock the weapons. I always unlocked them right when I got the unlock, so I dunno.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:21:05 PM EDT
My first unlock was the .50 cal. Big mistake. You'd think 1 hit kill, right? Nope.

Before the patch, when you had to work your ass off to get an unlock, I was pissed. Now you get all kinds of unlocks practically free.

Anyway, the first worthwhile unlock of mine was my second unlock. I got the PKM because I like support (lots of points on infantry maps). G36C is also good, as is the DAO12 kit (AT). Medic is ok, assault stinks but it takes less shots for a kill, support is meh, and sniper sucks total ass.

I always play support, spec ops or AT.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:27:31 PM EDT
Log out or quit the game and log back in. The same thing happened to me for my first unlock. I was like "Oh crap!" but when I restarted the game a short time later, it asked me again if I wanted to choose a new available kit. Good luck and have fun!
Top Top