[ARCHIVED THREAD] - Are we avoiding memes? (Page 12 of 22)
|
Looks like a Hispanic woman with a raging yeast infection taking a solid shit after drinking a lot of cherry coolaid. But if that's your thing, rock on. |
|
Those are “A frame” shirts sir. We are not allowed to shame victims!!!! Also, DO NOT call a dog snare a noose on the radio. You will get in trouble….. |
| Wow. There is so much wrong with that I don't know where to start. |
|
Quoted: Wow. There is so much wrong with that I don't know where to start. Quoted: Wow. There is so much wrong with that I don't know where to start. Obligatory photo of an old neighbor's rig. Attached File |
|
Quoted: I think you spelled "AWESOME!" wrong. Obligatory photo of an old neighbor's rig. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/155324/1000013550_jpg-3243963.JPG - Baja? Good. - Super Beetle? Good. - Bread Van conversion? Good. - Mutant child of a drunken orgy with all 3? Bad. |
|
Quoted: Don't get me wrong. - Baja? Good. - Super Beetle? Good. - Bread Van conversion? Good. - Mutant child of a drunken orgy with all 3? Bad. Quoted: Quoted: I think you spelled "AWESOME!" wrong. Obligatory photo of an old neighbor's rig. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/155324/1000013550_jpg-3243963.JPG - Baja? Good. - Super Beetle? Good. - Bread Van conversion? Good. - Mutant child of a drunken orgy with all 3? Bad. Or you could chase them down and give them a ticket!
|






































