Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/4/2004 11:29:43 AM EDT
I ordered a Galco Avenger holster for a P226 from them nearly 2 weeks ago. I received 2 emails. One said the order was received, the other said the order was sent to te wareouse, but after that I've heard nothing. I emailed them last week and got a response back fairly quickly saying they would look into it. Since, I've heard nothing. If you call them, you get a machine and their operators are *always* busy and it asks you to leave a message. I just want to know if they have them in stock or if they can even get the holster. I need it by the 18th so if I have to order from somewhere else I want plenty of time to do it. Not pissed or anything, just concerned.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:31:40 AM EDT
do you have a seattle address so us seattle guys can see if we can help them ship your order?

"yes, my brother will be stopping by to pickup my order. please give it to him so he can mail it to me and i can get it in a timely manner, thanks"

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:35:30 AM EDT
Not a totally bad idea. Nothin like a little door knockin. Ask and ye shall receive.

Seattle Edge Co.

1911 SW Campus Drive #254

Federal Way, WA 98023

1-800-511-9128

Fax: 1-413-280-4196

Figure give em another day before we give 'em an ARFCOM wake up call!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:49:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/4/2004 11:56:50 AM EDT by CavVet]
They are 10 minutes from me. Call/EMail them and ask for a status report.

If they havent shipped it yet, tell them your brother is going to come down this afternoon and pick it up. I can drop it off at the post office a mile from where they are.

IM me if they say not shipped with your address.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:52:29 AM EDT
Not all that far from me either. Let me know if CavVet can't do it, or if you need me to ride shotgun!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:53:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CavVet:
do you have a seattle address so us seattle guys can see if we can help them ship your order?

"yes, my brother will be stopping by to pickup my order. please give it to him so he can mail it to me and i can get it in a timely manner, thanks"

sweet ... the arfcom deadbeat vendor task force
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:54:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/4/2004 11:55:22 AM EDT by THellURider]
Well what do ya know? I call for the 6th time today and they answer. It shipped yesterday from the warehouse; they'll have it by the 10th and then its supposed to ship by 2-3 day priority to me. Cuttin it close. Not sure whether to cancel my order. The price is damned good though.

I really appreciate the offer CavVet. You da man.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:01:09 PM EDT
Today is the 4th and they wont have it till the 10th? Where is the wherehouse, Beijeng?

Just my opinion, but if I really needed this holster, they way these jokers are bs'n, I would cancel and buy elsewhere. Someplace you know will ship it in a timely manner.

2 weeks from order to wherehouse and then 8 more days back to store? Talk about the slow boat from China. Sounds like Botach reputation to me.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:04:49 PM EDT
Thanks. That's basically what I was thinking. I'm going to look into my CC statement online tonight. Then call around tomorrow. Have a good one.
Top Top