Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2017 10:11:14 PM EDT
When they turn on Fox News at 9:00 and someone is filling in for Tucker?
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:12:59 PM EDT
[#1]
That bald headed prick needed throat punched.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:18:18 PM EDT
[#2]
What?
Who?

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:18:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

He must be a sociopath. He was giddy with his argument that he was bouncing as he spoke.

It was very weird and uncomfortable to watch.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#4]
When Tucker is out yep. Other than that nope. Not even when the orthopedic that was a combat medic for the past 10-15 years tells me that he has treated all kinds of war wounds and broken bones and looks at how I fucked up my arm and says "I have treated pretty much any and all broken bones and war wounds and haven't seen shit like how bad your arm is fucked up." I wasn't depressed or sad just went will fuck I stumped the expert on how to fix my arm. And did look around and yep he is pretty much the expert for fixing up fucked up breaks. He did a great job and my arm works about 90% now after three months. Just waiting for the your good to go shoot again at this point.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:25:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He must be a sociopath. He was giddy with his argument that he was bouncing as he spoke.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:38:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
When Tucker is out yep. Other than that nope. Not even when the orthopedic that was a combat medic for the past 10-15 years tells me that he has treated all kinds of war wounds and broken bones and looks at how I fucked up my arm and says "I have treated pretty much any and all broken bones and war wounds and haven't seen shit like how bad your arm is fucked up." I wasn't depressed or sad just went will fuck I stumped the expert on how to fix my arm. And did look around and yep he is pretty much the expert for fixing up fucked up breaks. He did a great job and my arm works about 90% now after three months. Just waiting for the your good to go shoot again at this point.
View Quote

When in the world are you talking about?
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:43:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
When they turn on Fox News at 9:00 and someone is filling in for Tucker?
View Quote

I don't watch Fox News so no, I don't get let down.
Top Top