Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
1/27/2005 11:48:03 AM EDT
>
>
>Subject: NOT CHICKEN, LOOK HARDER...Popular Atlanta Restaurant SHUT
>DOWN! A popular Asian/Chinese restaurant bistro here in Atlanta was
>closed down this morning after authorities received a tip that the owner
>was accepting shipments of rats and mice from a vendor to prepare in his
>dishes. The owner
>
>
>and his wife were arrested early this morning and charges are not known
>at this time. After a full search of the kitchen, authorities found,
>packaged rats, mice, kittens, puppies and a large frozen hawk. The
>restaurant is a popular gathering spot for local celebrities such as
>Whitney Houston and husband Bobby Brown, Jermaine Dupree, Janet Jackson,
>Usher, Monica, Puffy, TI, Ludacris, Lil Jon, Toni Braxton, TLC and
>others. The restaurant has locations off Peachtree Road and Alpharetta
>near North Pointe Mall.






1/27/2005 11:51:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I would like to try the dog.  I spent 4 weeks in Korea, and whenever I asked a vendor for Keyogi? he would look puzzled and say "Chicken!"  
1/27/2005 12:10:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know Atlanta well, but from the list of Celeb clientele, I bet it is Ghetto Neuvo Riche.  


And they used to call SF and snipers "Snake Eaters and Rat Eaters!"  HAAAAAAAAH
1/27/2005 12:12:43 PM EDT
[#3]
snopes.
1/27/2005 12:22:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Those rats are over $3/lb, grocery store chicken is $0.88/lb. I'm not too worried.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In