Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Previous Page
/ 4
Next Page
11/20/2017 12:35:57 PM EDT
That is all..

#UpGrayedd


11/20/2017 12:36:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Low quality Chinese bait
11/20/2017 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Did your "service dog" chew up your Android?
11/20/2017 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Lol Apple user
11/20/2017 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#4]
OP enjoys homo-erotic porn
11/20/2017 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#5]
$1000 and can’t even save an email attachment
11/20/2017 12:38:44 PM EDT
[#6]
lol apple "smart phones"
11/20/2017 12:39:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Iphone is like a idiot proof smart phone.
11/20/2017 12:39:42 PM EDT
[#8]
My Nexus 5x cost me all of 250 almost 2 years ago.  Just got the 8.0 update.  My friends pay 50 bucks a month to lease iPhones.  lol
11/20/2017 12:39:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quote History
Quoted:
Did your "service dog" chew up your Android?
View Quote
He knows better then to eat trash off the ground. Hes a service dog after all..
11/20/2017 12:39:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Attached File
11/20/2017 12:41:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quote History
Quoted:
Iphone is designed as an idiot proof smart phone.
View Quote
Slight edit.
This is why the masses love them so.

A.W.D.
11/20/2017 12:41:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quote History
Quoted:
My Nexus 5x cost me all of 250 almost 2 years ago.  Just got the 8.0 update.  My friends pay 50 bucks a month to lease iPhones.  lol
View Quote
This

Join the beta program. I've had 8.0 for months. Actually I think I'm running 8.1 now
11/20/2017 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Does your actually work in the cold weather?
11/20/2017 12:41:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Better than those overpriced shit boxes
11/20/2017 12:42:05 PM EDT
[#15]


I wouldn't take that garbage for free.
11/20/2017 12:42:35 PM EDT
[#16]
What is this "Andriod" phone that you speak of?
11/20/2017 12:43:09 PM EDT
[#17]
not an upgrayedd.

op, you upGAYedd.

and you should be pistol whipped for your use of a # in front of anything.
11/20/2017 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#18]
You do know that Apple uses Samsung to make most of their phone right?
11/20/2017 12:44:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Hipster phone.
11/20/2017 12:45:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Quoted:
You do know that Apple uses Samsung to make most of their phone right?
View Quote
Samsung parts, assembled by Foxcon, with a phone OS for the short bus riders and grandpas.
11/20/2017 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#21]
LoL

cost aside

My shitty android phone allows me to

put icons whereever the fuck I want
customize EVERYTHING
been makin' folders since 2008
download and install any app I fucking want without approval from my apple overlords.
not have to jailbreak my phone to do anything cool
not have to buy a fucking dongle to plug in things
oh look removable storage, so I don't get raped for the larger storage size option (I guess we will discuss cost lol)
11/20/2017 12:46:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quote History
Quoted:
Iphone is like a idiot proof smart phone.
View Quote
Have you ever tried to start one up right out of the box? We were issued some I-phone 5 cell phones from the office several years ago (before I retired) and they had some techs representing Apple that came to our office to "show" us how to start them up and the programming that had to be done before we could use them. It was complicated as heck. I vowed after that bad experience that I'd never buy a personal I-phone and I never have. I bought an LG G3 when I retired and it was fairly easy to set up right out of the box. A lot easier than that I-phone abortion.
11/20/2017 12:47:07 PM EDT
[#23]
CRapple. The official phone of Antifa.
11/20/2017 12:47:43 PM EDT
[#24]
I love my Pixel, best phone I've had. My first smart phone was a Treo 300, so I've had a few to compare it to, including Apple, Blackberry, Android and MS phones.
11/20/2017 12:48:16 PM EDT
[#25]
I bought an S8 on Saturday to replace my S6. Different strokes for different folks, hope it all works out for you.
11/20/2017 12:49:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quote History
Quoted:
LoL

cost aside

My shitty android phone allows me to

put icons whereever the fuck I want
customize EVERYTHING
been makin' folders since 2008
download and install any app I fucking want without approval from my apple overlords.
not have to jailbreak my phone to do anything cool
not have to buy a fucking dongle to plug in things
oh look removable storage, so I don't get raped for the larger storage size option (I guess we will discuss cost lol)
View Quote
Replace battery...
11/20/2017 12:49:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Apple is the velcro shoe of cellphones.
11/20/2017 12:50:05 PM EDT
[#28]
You mean you over paid for the same tech.. Apple has always been a name brand scam.
11/20/2017 12:50:11 PM EDT
[#29]
OP is correct
11/20/2017 12:50:37 PM EDT
[#30]
lol
11/20/2017 12:51:11 PM EDT
[#31]
11/20/2017 12:51:45 PM EDT
[#32]
The majority of the good parts in your iPhone were made by Samsung.
11/20/2017 12:52:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quote History
Quoted:

Have you ever tried to start one up right out of the box? We were issued some I-phone 5 cell phones from the office several years ago (before I retired) and they had some techs representing Apple that came to our office to "show" us how to start them up and the programming that had to be done before we could use them. It was complicated as heck. I vowed after that bad experience that I'd never buy a personal I-phone and I never have. I bought an LG G3 when I retired and it was fairly easy to set up right out of the box. A lot easier than that I-phone abortion.
View Quote
Wot.

If you think Apple setup is complicated, you might be actually retarded.
11/20/2017 12:56:10 PM EDT
[#34]
I love when mactards get excited about something "new", that android has had for years.
11/20/2017 12:56:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quote History
Quoted:
not an upgrayedd.

op, you upGAYedd.

and you should be pistol whipped for your use of a # in front of anything.
View Quote
Ayup
11/20/2017 12:58:41 PM EDT
[#36]
crApple
11/20/2017 12:58:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quote History
Quoted:
The majority of the good parts in your iPhone were made by Samsung.
View Quote
Yep, that sure is a nice Samsung OLED screen there on your crApple.

ETA: Although they made it a "notch" below the screens on the Galaxy.
11/20/2017 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quote History
Quoted:
LoL

cost aside

My shitty android phone allows me to

put icons whereever the fuck I want
customize EVERYTHING
been makin' folders since 2008
download and install any app I fucking want without approval from my apple overlords.
not have to jailbreak my phone to do anything cool
not have to buy a fucking dongle to plug in things
oh look removable storage, so I don't get raped for the larger storage size option (I guess we will discuss cost lol)
View Quote
I've never wanted to do any of that nerd shit.

And my iPhone is reliable and virus free.
11/20/2017 12:59:30 PM EDT
[#39]
in!!!!!

you just triggered all the angry fatties
11/20/2017 1:00:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quote History
Quoted:
Replace battery...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
LoL

cost aside

My shitty android phone allows me to

put icons whereever the fuck I want
customize EVERYTHING
been makin' folders since 2008
download and install any app I fucking want without approval from my apple overlords.
not have to jailbreak my phone to do anything cool
not have to buy a fucking dongle to plug in things
oh look removable storage, so I don't get raped for the larger storage size option (I guess we will discuss cost lol)
Replace battery...
@PCBliss
I didn't include that since the newer phones seem to be going that way (non removable)
11/20/2017 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Sucks only slightly less than apple.

Windows was the only great phone OS.
11/20/2017 1:02:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quote History
Quoted:
@PCBliss
I didn't include that since the newer phones seem to be going that way (non removable)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LoL

cost aside

My shitty android phone allows me to

put icons whereever the fuck I want
customize EVERYTHING
been makin' folders since 2008
download and install any app I fucking want without approval from my apple overlords.
not have to jailbreak my phone to do anything cool
not have to buy a fucking dongle to plug in things
oh look removable storage, so I don't get raped for the larger storage size option (I guess we will discuss cost lol)
Replace battery...
@PCBliss
I didn't include that since the newer phones seem to be going that way (non removable)
That's true. It was good while it lasted, eh?
11/20/2017 1:02:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Attached File
11/20/2017 1:02:58 PM EDT
[#44]
I used to hate on apple ALL THE TIME for their monopolistic yuppie shit they peddled at a 200% premium. Had a top of the line powerbook laptop I got for free and hated it so much I had to sell it. I hated Apple.

Then I broke my Samsung android only one year into a two year contract (back when you used to get a cheap upgrade every two years). Replacing my Samsung was going to be like $300+ so I bought the CHEAPEST smartphone I could... which turned out to be a refurbished iphone4 for like $90. Yeah, it was 2 generations old at the time, but it was pretty decent and shit just plain worked. All the time. That was 3 years ago. I had it for the year remaining on my contract year and when it was time to upgrade I got the iphone6 for $1 on black Friday two years ago (when the iphone7 was being released). So it too was a previous generation iPhone. And it just plain worked.

I also got 2 years of apple care. 100% worth it. They replaced my screen on that iPhone6 a year ago and then about a month ago replaced THE WHOLE PHONE. I only had like 2 months left on my AppleCare and they flat out gave me a brand new iphone6 because the navigation/location was getting a little bit buggy. They said they could diagnose the claimed issue and fix it but I'd have to leave it for a couple days at the apple store... or we can replace it free of charge with a brand new phone. Now I won't have to upgrade this thing for another year or two.

Apple might be a bunch of yuppie fart-sniffing shitheads - but damn if I don't like their iPhones.
11/20/2017 1:05:52 PM EDT
[#45]
And the best thing about Android is that you get all those great ads because Google knows every keystroke you make as well as  the content of every message and email you receive and the location and time of every place you go so they know exactly what you need.
11/20/2017 1:06:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quote History
Quoted:
And the best thing about Android is that you get all those great ads because Google knows every keystroke you make as well as  the content of every message and email you receive and the location and time of every place you go so they know exactly what you need.
View Quote
But it's pre-jailbroken, I'm free to download all the malware I please...
11/20/2017 1:09:34 PM EDT
[#47]
I seriously don't get Apple.  My Galaxy S5 has soldiered on and is continuing to soldier on now that I replaced the battery.  I can configure it with widgets so that I don't have to hunt for simple things like looking up the weather, I can download music directly to the phone without going through that shitty iTunes program, and I can even us it as an external hard drive to bring my work files home with me.  There are a dozen reasons why my phone is my own R2-D2.

In the meantime Apple phones have the exact same interface they've always had.   The only reason why people have the insane need to upgrade their perfectly good phones is because it's fashionable among the millenials.
11/20/2017 1:10:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Apple is the Borg.  Will not join...
11/20/2017 1:10:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Opinions are like noses...everyone has one, and they all smell.
11/20/2017 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quote History
Quoted:
LoL

cost aside

My shitty android phone allows me to

put icons whereever the fuck I want
customize EVERYTHING
been makin' folders since 2008
download and install any app I fucking want without approval from my apple overlords.
not have to jailbreak my phone to do anything cool
not have to buy a fucking dongle to plug in things
oh look removable storage, so I don't get raped for the larger storage size option (I guess we will discuss cost lol)
View Quote
Having current tech and not shit that is 3 years old is also nice with android phones. My year old HTC outperforms the X. And its an HTC, not a Samsung. Samsung is another step ahead.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 4
Next Page