User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2005 6:20:51 PM EDT
Did she know Scott was married?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:21:35 PM EDT
[#1]
No pics?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:22:31 PM EDT
[#2]
From what i gather...no. He told her he "lost his wife" ....she didnt ask how.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#3]
From what I heard at first he told her he had never been married and later told her he had lost his wife.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:28:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, I'd hit it.

Wait,....  what was the question????
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:29:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I suspect she knew he was married, regardless.  She has a history of fooling around with married men.

Her topless and panty pics are on the net...
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Amber Frey - isn't she the happy ending massage girl who Gloria Allred remade into a hero?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:42:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I heard a few of her interviews.

She is as dumb as a fucking Stump.  It's no wonder how Peterson Duped her so easily.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:44:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

She is as dumb as a fucking Stump.

Here, baby.  Take this Tannerite and HOLD STILL.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Whats up with everyone wanting Amber Frey pics? Don't get me wrong she isn't bad looking but damn Laci Peterson was MUCH better.  What was he thinking?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:55:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Whats up with everyone wanting Amber Frey pics? Don't get me wrong she isn't bad looking but damn Laci Peterson was MUCH better.  What was he thinking?

Its usually the much better looking ones that can be real bitches. Maybe Lacy was constantly nagging and bitching all the time. Still, no reason to kill her. I divorced mine.

Amber Frey may be a, not to gorgeous blonde n dire need of a "hero type", who would bang you on the fist date, but at least she didn't take part in the crime and went to the cops and told everything she knew about him.

I think shes being very honest.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Amber Frey may be [edited out the non-language babbling]...who would bang you on the fist date

mmmmm, fist dates. My kind of girl.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:01:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
No pics?

You really, really don't want to see any.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:12:15 PM EDT
[#13]
first

hahahaha
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:21:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:39:18 PM EDT
[#15]
A friend of mine's daughter was in several student farming and agriculture organizations at CalPoly SLO with Scott and Lacie.  Unless Lacie changed greatly she wasn't a nagger.

Amber wouldn't have had a clue Scott was married until the publicity started about Lacie missing, then she went to the PD.  She may be dumb, like many of you think.  She may be a skank as many of you think.  But you have to admit that going to the PD and then playing along with an apparent and now convicted wife murderer was a brave (not overly smart maybe) thing to do.  The evidence she helped gather helped nail the bastard but good.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:42:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
A friend of mine's daughter was in several student farming and agriculture organizations at CalPoly SLO with Scott and Lacie.  Unless Lacie changed greatly she wasn't a nagger.

Amber wouldn't have had a clue Scott was married until the publicity started about Lacie missing, then she went to the PD.  She may be dumb, like many of you think.  She may be a skank as many of you think.  But you have to admit that going to the PD and then playing along with an apparent and now convicted wife murderer was a brave (not overly smart maybe) thing to do.  The evidence she helped gather helped nail the bastard but good.

Apparently from the Hannity show today, when Scott was nabbed, he had directions on his person of Ambers work and some duct tape, filet Knife, and a few other items.  Sounds to me like he might of been thinking of offing her too.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:50:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:55:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.amber-frey.us/images/fpa_02.jpg

Where are the large versions of those pics  

?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:58:17 PM EDT
[#20]
i don't think she knew he was married (until the media coverage, obviously); but i definitely think she didn't have the best of intentions to "do anything to help find laci" ---i think it was more to get back at the guy who made her look and feel like an idiot.  though something tells me this isn't the first time a guy has made her feel that way (but it was the first time the guy was being considered involved in his wife's murder)
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:00:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
i don't think she knew he was married (until the media coverage, obviously); but i definitely think she didn't have the best of intentions to "do anything to help find laci" ---i think it was more to get back at the guy who made her look and feel like an idiot.  though something tells me this isn't the first time a guy has made her feel that way (but it was the first time the guy was being considered involved in his wife's murder)

draght i've been caught
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:01:33 PM EDT
[#22]
you are getting your hands dirtied in all the celebrity gals these days  first jen, now amber.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:05:53 PM EDT
[#23]
My Question is:

Why should I care?

That mess should have stayed local.
I’m so glad the trial is over.

2 cents say that Fox will retire before he is executed.  If ever.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top