Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2002 1:41:51 PM EDT
Anybody know a good place to order good coffee on-line?
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 2:24:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I will drink any old swill. My wife has been getting "her" coffee from these guys for a number of years...

[url]http://www.gevalia.com/gevalia/[/url]
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 2:33:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I'll drink just about anything too.  But our guys are coming back from Kuwait in a few weeks and I figured I'd get some good stuff to have around the shop.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 2:50:04 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL! Man you'll poison them with the "good stuff"! That is pretty good coffee. If I drink it for a few days my swill really starts to taste like chit...!
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Do a web serach on Kona or Hawaiian Kona, what makes it so good is the rich volcanic soil its grown in. Also since it is grown in the USA it does not get sprayed with all the nasty pesticides that we have banned but other countries still use.
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 2:55:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Try some Hawaiian Kona coffee.  It prolly costs $20 a pound by now, but it is truly the nectar of the gods..
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 3:00:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Get some Celebes Kalossi from [url]www.cw-usa.com[/url].  It's almost as good as Jamaican Blue Mountain.
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 3:04:19 PM EDT
[#7]
As I most of my life coffee Addict, I can drink anything as long as it is strong as hell bordering on bitter.  I have had gevalia and yes it is very good. but mostly I just like whatever gets to me the fastest. Columbian BLACK AS DEATCH Coffee. I live on coffee mostly.,

Benjamin
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 3:12:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anybody know a good place to order good coffee on-line?
View Quote

[url]www.peets.com[/url]

[url]www.caferoma.com[/url]

Both in SF bay area, both (especially Roma) have great coffee and are easy to work with.  I had a mail order pipeline to Cafe Roma for 13 years when I lived in the boondocks of TX.

hth
-hanko
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 3:14:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Good coffee to be had at that joint in North Pole...  sorry, but I don't have their e-mail address.
W
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#10]
doorgunner, you can get fresh roasted coffe in Anchorage from Kaladi Brothers or Cafe Del Mundo.  Why would you order coffee from out of state?  Your comrades are coming back TO Alaska, right?
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 3:48:54 PM EDT
[#11]
$50 a pound for Kona at peets.com.

I buy Eight O'clock French Roast. I wait until it's on sale, then stock up. Maybe I'm cheap, but I can't see paying $10 a pound and up for gourmet coffee.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top