Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/3/2005 8:02:43 AM EDT
I got thinking today...what's the perfect Sunday afternoon look like for you?

For me?  

NE Patriots football on the widescreen TV, my boyfriend and I on the couch, friends in attendance, absolute and cranberry in my glass, buffalo wings (boneless) and chips and dip on the coffee table, and sex during half time.  (that could prove difficult with friends in attendance...so that one may have to be deleted.)

Can't wait for FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!  

Anyone else wanna chime in?

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:14:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:15:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm not even sure what to say about this, but if I turn my head just right, it just looks like a pile of puppies.

Was it the sex during halftime remark that has you all a flutter, DF?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:17:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:19:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm not even sure what to say about this, but if I turn my head just right, it just looks like a pile of puppies.

Yes, plus the part about your bosoms flying about the room.

Actually, my new sig line is a quote from the movie "A League of their Own".  But yeah, pretty funny.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:22:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

For me?  

NE PatriotsRedskins (although the Pats are my #2 Team) on the widescreen TV, my boyfriend and I on the couch, friends in attendance, absolute and cranberrybeer in my glassfrosted mug, buffalo wings (boneless) and chips and dip on the coffee table, and sex during half time.  (that could prove difficult with friends in attendance...so that one may have to be deleted.)

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:24:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For me?  

NE PatriotsRedskins (although the Pats are my #2 Team) on the widescreen TV, my boyfriend and I on the couch, friends in attendance, absolute and cranberrybeer in my glassfrosted mug, buffalo wings (boneless) and chips and dip on the coffee table, and sex during half time.  (that could prove difficult with friends in attendance...so that one may have to be deleted.)

Holy Artificial Turf, Batman.  Am I ever!  
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:53:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
and sex during half time.  (that could prove difficult with friends in attendance...so that one may have to be deleted.)

The friends or the sex?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:53:51 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
and sex during half time.  (that could prove difficult with friends in attendance...so that one may have to be deleted.)

The friends or the sex?

Well, I could delete either one, but not BOTH!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:59:00 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, my new sig line is a quote from the movie "A League of their Own".  But yeah, pretty funny.

"You think there's a man here that ain't seen your bosoms?"

My perfect Sunday...

Sleep late, go to the range, lunch at Il Fornaio, sex on the kitchen counter, steak and baked potato afterwards.  And a foot massage.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:00:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"You think there's a man here that ain't seen your bosoms?"

My perfect Sunday...

Sleep late, go to the range, lunch at Il Fornaio, sex on the kitchen counter, steak and baked potato afterwards.  And a foot massage.

Gab gets double bonus points.  First for the "league of their own" quote.  Which is damn funny.  And 2nd for the Perfect Sunday.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:01:03 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Football...now that's the one with the big round orange ball, right?

*sigh*  Girlz.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:08:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Perfect Sunday for me would be church with the family, big break fast, listen to how the Pats did on the radio [MY dolphins will be playing Monday night whooping up on those Bills] the kids will be clean, fed, not bickering, the house will be clean and my work caught up, a nice roast for dinner marinating.

Ah.....peace..........<SNAP>  oh yes, reality!  Patty
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:17:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Now I have "Sunday morning" by Maroon 5 in my head.

"Driving slow on Sunday morning..."
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:26:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:27:56 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You clean the counter first, right?

Of course.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:56:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Perfect Sunday for me is all 3 of the kids here, a nice Sunday morning breakfast cooked by me of course. The normal fighting amongst the kids. MrGH kicked back in his recliner surfing the channels until... wait....
it's almost here....
Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL!!!

Sad to say my team is the Colts. Hopefully they won't be known as the Dolts this year.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 12:49:34 PM EDT
[#18]
As an Eagles fan living DEEP in Patriots country...I gotta tell ya...life ain't easy when ya wear a McNabb jersey to the mall...

That said...
Bring on the nachos, bring on the macho guys in tight, slap their ass pants and fortheloveofGodandallthatsholy, keep your wardrobes from malfunctioning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 12:53:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Perfect Sunday for me is all 3 of the kids here, a nice Sunday morning breakfast cooked by me of course. The normal fighting amongst the kids. MrGH kicked back in his recliner surfing the channels until... wait....
it's almost here....
Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL!!!

Sad to say my team is the Colts. Hopefully they won't be known as the Dolts this year.

I'll really, really try to refrain from calling them that.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 12:55:44 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

click me

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 12:59:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:08:45 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=carolina+panthers/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=1202qjnk3/EXP=1123188790/*-http%3A//www.cardweb.com/graphics/panthers.jpg

MMM.  Kitties!

Daisy hun? Those kitties eat wenches!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:14:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=carolina+panthers/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=1202qjnk3/EXP=1123188790/*-http%3A//www.cardweb.com/graphics/panthers.jpg

MMM.  Kitties!

Daisy hun? Those kitties eat wenches!

Yeah, sure.  But they DON'T EAT PATRIOTS.  At least not lately.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I dunno why not! Some of the Pats are quite yummy....on a spoon I tell ya!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:25:52 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HEY!  You EAGLE FAN!  No spooning of Patriots by YOU!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:19:26 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HEY!  You EAGLE FAN!  No spooning of Patriots by YOU!

But...But...I SIT in traffic on route 1 all the time because of the Pats.....Can't I get a ....well...Pat as a reward?

Besides...they won't let me back into Philly since the incident with McNabb on a stick....
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:19:29 PM EDT
[#27]
i actually prefer this kind

of football

WE   ARE   ND

but its on saturdays........
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:45:37 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
As an Eagles fan living DEEP in Patriots country...I gotta tell ya...life ain't easy when ya wear a McNabb jersey to the mall...

As a Redskins fan deep in enemy territory (it's my God-given duty to hate Dallas) I feel your pain!

And hell yes, go Notre Dame!  Somewhere in a thread there is a post about my visit to ND.  My granddaughter was the most precious sight in the world, throwing her arms up and yelling, "Touchdown Jesus!"

Damn, I love football!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:46:16 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
i actually prefer this kind

www.notre-dame-footballtickets.com/banner.JPG

of football

WE   ARE   ND

but its on saturdays........

Having grown up in ND territory and visiting my Uncle almost weekly, who lives in their backyard.... all I can say is HELL YEAH GO ND!!!

Don't see them as much as I used to since my move further south in the state, but damn I still love em.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:56:25 AM EDT
[#30]
For some reason, fishing comes to mind as do: sitting in a canoe and letting it drift around on a small lake (sans mosquitoes of course), standing on top of a mesa looking out for miles and miles with desert wind settling down right before sunset, sitting on the dock of the bay wasting time... or church,  fried chicken, an old fashioned pot luck lunch or bazaare with a cake walk, and bluegrass/gospel music in a tabernacle ...
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:00:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Hanging out at the pool. BBQ on the grill, my family all around and a cold one in my hand.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:53:20 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Hanging out at the pool. BBQ on the grill, my family all around and a cold one in my hand.

I completely agree with this, Bama...but ONLY until Football season starts.

HOO AAAAHHH!!!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:54:58 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As a Redskins fan deep in enemy territory (it's my God-given duty to hate Dallas) I feel your pain!

And hell yes, go Notre Dame!  Somewhere in a thread there is a post about my visit to ND.  My granddaughter was the most precious sight in the world, throwing her arms up and yelling, "Touchdown Jesus!"

Damn, I love football!

I KNEW I liked you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:45:46 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HOO AAAAHHH!!!!

I do football on Saturday not Sunday. I could care less about pro football.

On a Saturday, it will my homemade hotwings, rotel dip, salsa, coctail smokies, fresh brocoli, cauliflower, baby peeled carrots and ranch dip. Along with a bunch of cold beer.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:47:38 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HOO AAAAHHH!!!!

On a Saturday, it will my homemade hotwings, rotel dip, salsa, coctail smokies, fresh brocoli, cauliflower, baby peeled carrots and ranch dip. Along with a bunch of cold beer.

Dear God, you sound like my Dad...He disliked pro ball (He was an Eagles fan in the years when they were pidgeons so who could blame him!) He used to say, "Those kids play with heart and SOUL. You don't see that in the pros 'cause they already have the money these kids WANT."
True...so true
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:27:40 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

That's how I feel about roundball.  But when it comes to football, I don't care if it's pro, college, high school, or even the pee wees...

FOOTBALL ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:20:14 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's how I feel about roundball.  But when it comes to football, I don't care if it's pro, college, high school, or even the pee wees...

FOOTBALL ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will watch some on Sunday if there is nothing else on. I love football season. The Mrs will watch games with me so that's a plus. And if Bama is winning at half-time, I usually get a treat.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:47:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Well, there are two "perfect" Sundays for me.

The first, involves a little morning sex. A nice breakfast. A leisurely shower, not rushed like work days. A nice hike somewhere pleasant. (lake, mountains, state parks, whatever) Cook out for lunch with friends, then more outdoor activities. Maybe a little mountain biking or something like that. come home and clean up take the woman out for a nice dinner. And of course more sex before falling asleep.

During football season, take out everything between shower and diner. Replace it with lounging on the couch watching the game/s. Perhaps insert a nice "distraction" during halftime, but for the love of God, it better not take more than 20 minutes, cause when that ball is kicked off for the 3rd quarter, you've lost me until the game's over.

Give me a woman that understands how to shut up during the game and I'm happy. I'll talk and listen to you all you want BEFORE or AFTER the game, but you just don't exist DURING. OK?

Or better still, a woman who LIKES football?! Ah! Heaven!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:35:43 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Oh my.....

I'm getting old. All I can think of is, "damn - that would hurt after a few minutes for one, if not both, or the people involved."

Between that and the hot wax story, I'm really sorry I haven't been in chat late at night when you're there Gabby.

[Edited to add] I'm also heartened by the many fervent supporters of football in this forum. I never knew football was so popular among the ladies. The problem is, the MLS season is almost over. Wait.... you're not talking about AMERICAN football, are you?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:58:30 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh my.....

I'm getting old. All I can think of is, "damn - that would hurt after a few minutes for one, if not both, or the people involved."

Between that and the hot wax story, I'm really sorry I haven't been in chat late at night when you're there Gabby.

[Edited to add] I'm also heartened by the many fervent supporters of football in this forum. I never knew football was so popular among the ladies. The problem is, the MLS season is almost over. Wait.... you're not talking about AMERICAN football, are you?

If we meant that candy ass sport the Europeans play, we'd have said SOCCER!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:27:36 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh my.....

We've missed you, Zhuk.

Hope this doesn't change your opinion of me....but I don't like football.  I've tried, it's just not my cup of tea.  Hockey, on the other hand...
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:06:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Ok Ladies, Superbowl party at my house, reserve your seat(s) now!  I never knew that women did,can love the game as much as I did!

Now just to find a U of O fan too, If that happens I'll be looking in the D section of the phone book.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:56:55 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Ok Ladies, Superbowl party at my house, reserve your seat(s) now!  I never knew that women did,can love the game as much as I did!

Now just to find a U of O fan too, If that happens I'll be looking in the D section of the phone book.

Sorrty Peta...My house is the place every year at Superbowl time: Got us a party pit in the basement...good food, good friends, wardrobe malfunctions and a fride full of beer.
Is there anything else in this world?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:41:40 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorrty Peta...My house is the place every year at Superbowl time: Got us a party pit in the basement...good food, good friends, wardrobe malfunctions and a fride full of beer.

Got to love those wardrobe malfunctions. Or just the short jersey shirts.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:39:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:42:14 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh my.....

We've missed you, Zhuk.

Hope this doesn't change your opinion of me....but I don't like football.  I've tried, it's just not my cup of tea.  Hockey, on the other hand...

Hockey...two thumbs up.  It's just so violent, how could you NOT love it?  

Ditto!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:16:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh my.....

We've missed you, Zhuk.

Hockey...two thumbs up.  It's just so violent, how could you NOT love it?  

<sheepishly raising hand>

Uh,......I don't like hockey.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:44:38 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

<raising hand> um....well...there IS that half time thing I mentioned earlier.....

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:06:13 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For me?  

NE PatriotsRedskins EAGLES (although the Pats are my #2 Team) on the widescreen TV, my boyfriend wife and I on the couch, friends in attendance, absolute and cranberrybeer in my glassfrosted mug, buffalo wings (boneless) and chips and dip on the coffee table, and sex during half time.  (that could prove difficult with friends in attendance...so that one may have to be deleted.)

Can't wait for EAGLES FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!  

There, I corrected it for you....
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:07:43 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For me?  

NE PatriotsRedskins EAGLES (although the Pats are my #2 Team) on the widescreen TV, my boyfriend wife and I on the couch, friends in attendance, absolute and cranberrybeer in my glassfrosted mug, buffalo wings (boneless) and chips and dip on the coffee table, and sex during half time.  (that could prove difficult with friends in attendance...so that one may have to be deleted.)

Can't wait for EAGLES FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!  

There, I corrected it for you....

Uh huh....you just keep dreaming.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top