Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2015 12:21:44 PM EDT
After our other task force leader went MIA I created a new task force.  Hopefully we can get going again pretty quick.  I don't have any more camping trips coming up for a while.  

Member List:

col_sanders / Boss
Geezbo / Dr. Geezbo
bigbad401 / Steven
2T2_Crash / 2T2-Crash
gardensandguns / Mantis
EdwardAvila / Edward
MNnaloxone / Frank Rizzo
Raylo / togo
djkel / grnbot
TheBeerSlayer / Mikeh556
bbohman / Iceman
N/A / Boss Lady
pavlovwolf / Wolf68
BAsooner / Capt Grass
Magurgle / Taintless One
Tex / Tex
Mosin M44 / Martyr Machine
Goat Boy / Goat
Andrewc_c / camach
I Dunno / Dino
No Idea / Pete
Cant Remember / Poodle Shooter
Not Sure But He Is About to Get Kicked Out Anyway / DZA
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I sent a request!  My Boom Beach name is Steven.  I was an Officer in the last task force with our MIA leader!
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 4:12:22 PM EDT
[#2]
In on one, request was sent. I'll make sure GIR knows too
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 12:35:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Sent request Ferrari letigre
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 10:45:18 AM EDT
[#4]
It looks like we have all but 6 of our old TF (excluding clffrd)

The last people are

Dr Geezbo
MXDan
Tigran
Kore
Iceman
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 2:30:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Frank Rizzo was accepted.  Tigran I don't think was apart of AR15.com
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 2:33:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Frank Rizzo in da heazy!!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 2:36:09 PM EDT
[#7]
List updated.  There are a few TF members that I am not sure if they are on here.  Boss Lady is not here but she has been with us since the beginning and she usually participates.  I'm not sure about Tigran, MXDan, Kore, DZA, and Charlie Murphy.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 8:04:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Requested.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:00:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I want to have fun at this game so I do not want mandatory scheduled times for ops or anything.  I want to do as many of the higher level ops as possible so we get the most loot to help build, etc.  We will start them as we gather enough intel to do so, EXCEPT for Monday and Thursday evenings, which I will always try to start an op so that on Tuesday/Friday we will have op rewards to go along with Dr T.  I just ask that everyone participate if you can.  

We will delete inactive players so if you know that you are no longer going to stop playing, please leave the TF so we can open your slot for someone else.

High level guys, please don't waste an attack (early on) on an open core.  Let a lower level guy do that unless that is the last mission.  

Tips:

The core is the main objective.  Clearing a path to the core is what we want to do.  Attacking defenses that are not in the range of the core or a path to the core is mostly pointless, unless it is just a couple things that cover a whole bunch of the little cores.  The gunboat energy that you get from destroying those cores is great for destroying defenses around the core.    

Taking on cannons or boom cannons with tanks is a sure way to accomplish nothing.  Tanks will be killed in one shot and they are too slow to damage the cannons.  

Taking on machine guns or flamethrowers with warriors is also pointless.

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 6:11:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Blast. Looks full. Is there another task force that I should join?
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 10:50:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

There is now an open slot.  Just put your arfcom name in the request to join.  All we ask is that you be active, gather intel, and help in the ops.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 7:42:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There is now an open slot.  Just put your arfcom name in the request to join.  All we ask is that you be active, gather intel, and help in the ops.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks. Request sent.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 7:49:56 PM EDT
[#13]
you are in now.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 1:09:44 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm not sure what the right one is to join but if it's full let me know when there is room.  I'm pretty active in the game at the moment.  Ingame name is SavageWhiteDude
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:16:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Towely, There is currently a spot open if you still want to join the task force.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#16]
You guys willing go have a noob? I'm level 21
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 3:41:40 PM EDT
[#17]
As long as your actively playing the game. Level doesnt really matter. did you send request?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 4:13:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Request sent
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 5:45:26 PM EDT
[#19]
I've been going back and forth with this guy for over a week.  It was non stop last Friday then he took a few days off and started it back up again.  I have won this thing back at least a dozen times.  If he wins it again I'll probably have to take a few days off to upgrade the riflemen....Its getting to be pretty damn hard.  I had to boost my red statues to get it back today and still barely got it.

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 7:42:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Yea that looks brutal.. A tank wouldnt last 5 seconds on that one..

what level are the sniper towers?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 7:49:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Snipers, mortars, machine guns, and cannons are 20.  Flamethrowers are 17, boom cannons are 14.  Tanks stand no chance.  Riflemen or riflemen/zookas are the only way to beat this one.

ETA Rocket Launcher is level 14
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 3:43:07 PM EDT
[#22]
That is one nasty base layout.  I recently had one like that.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 7:59:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Paging Dr. Geezbo bump
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#24]
He was in the original task force before it was really "exclusive" to arfcom members.  He said he was going to sign up and use the name Geezbo or Dr Geezbo but I'm not sure if he ever did.  He was pretty good and I hate to lose him but if he quit he quit.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 12:33:38 PM EDT
[#25]
THERE IS AN OPENING IN THE TASK FORCE.

Original post updated with a more current list.  If I didn't get your name right let me know.  

DZA has not been getting intel and is most likely going to get the boot when our open slot gets filled.  I upped the VP requirements that people must have to join.  That may make it a bit more difficult to find a suitable replacement since most new people who join us seem to be lower level.  If it takes much longer I may drop the VP requirement to 100 again.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:23:39 PM EDT
[#26]
I R Camach.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:50:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Do you guys do ops daily?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 2:02:49 PM EDT
[#28]
We do them as often as we can, which is usually every 24-48 hours.  It depends on how active everyone is and how much intel they collect.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top