also, in their user agreement they make no mention of guns in limitations on transactions...
ACTIVITIES NOT ALLOWED
Your information and your activities, including payments and receipts of payments, through the AlertPay shall not:
1. Involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items.
2. Be misleading, false, or inaccurate.
3. Infringe on any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other property rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
4. Consist of providing yourself a cash advance from your credit card or bank account, or helping others to do so.
5. Contain child pornography.
6. Be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
7. Violate any law, statute, ordinance, contract or regulation, including, but not limited to, those governing financial services, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising.
8. Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISP's or other suppliers. If you use, or attempt to use the Service for purposes other than sending and receiving payments and managing your account, including but not limited to tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting the security or functionality of Service, your account will be terminated and you will be subject to damages and other penalties, including criminal prosecution where available.
9. Involve spamming
"In principal it's wrong, but in practice it's funny."