Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/24/2003 9:56:53 AM EDT
Yup, it's official. My parents always told me, that if I keep acting up, I would never make it past 25. Well, I am still proving them wrong and I made it to 32 today. Nothing big planned. G/F is taking me out to dinner and open a few presents. I know what I am getting - Rx shooting glasses, some gear for my BOB, gun stuff from my brother and Sunday dinner at the parents this coming weekend. The first birthday wish outside of my family was from my former Senior Manager who has since moved on and moved to Kali. That was nice. I miss working for him. I am glad he called. -934
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 10:06:23 AM EDT
Congratulations. I was 32 once, but I got better! [;)]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 10:10:01 AM EDT
Happy birthday.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 10:11:58 AM EDT
I've got empty brass older than you. Happy Birthday.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 10:13:48 AM EDT
[bday]...[beer] 32 is a good time. enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday Did you call your Mom, she is the one who did all the work 32 years ago. [:d]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 10:24:40 AM EDT
Mom will be getting a call tonight, as she is flying home from TX this evening. Thanks for the wishes. -934
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 10:53:17 AM EDT
Well, you're already past 21, so you have nothing else to look forward to. Actually, you can always buy another AR.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:06:31 AM EDT
getting some gear for your BOB? Battery Operated Boyfriend? -HS
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:09:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ar15zams: Well, you're already past 21, so you have nothing else to look forward to. Actually, you can always buy another AR.
View Quote
Mmmm, more guns..... My next purchase may very well be another AR. Not much else to look forward to other than being POTUS in a few years. BOB = Bug Out Bag. I have no boyfriend, battery operated or otherwise. [:D] - Thanks, HS.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:46:54 AM EDT
Congrads. I wish was 32 again, Your vision will steadily deteriorate, and you will need bi-focals. Your hair will either fall-out or turn grey or both at the sametime. I certainly would do a lot of things differently. Other than that, HAPPY B'DAY.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:56:05 AM EDT
Happy 32nd bro! I will turn 32 in Dec of this year. I am happy to still look like I am in my young 20s. Give your parents an extra hug and tell them that your happy that you can all be celebrating your birthday together - mine have been gone for years, and trust me, you are a lucky guy.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:57:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By warlord: Congrads. I wish was 32 again, Your vision will steadily deteriorate, and you will need bi-focals. Your hair will either fall-out or turn grey or both at the sametime.
View Quote
Been wearing glasses for about 3.5 yrs now. When I got out of the military, I was 20/20 - now, slightly worse. I have a strong bloodline which means my hair will stay in place, but change colors. I have been going grey for about 10yrs now. Getting worse, though.
Other than that, HAPPY B'DAY.
View Quote
Thanks, although your reply was kinda depressing... [:D] -934
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:59:16 AM EDT
Happy 32nd! Will you just buy that poor girl a ring already!?!?![;)]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 12:01:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By EricE: Happy 32nd bro!
View Quote
Thanks.
I will turn 32 in Dec of this year. I am happy to still look like I am in my young 20s.
View Quote
I still look young, as well.
Give your parents an extra hug and tell them that your happy that you can all be celebrating your birthday together - mine have been gone for years, and trust me, you are a lucky guy.
View Quote
I consider myself very fortunate that both my parents are around and are still married (to each other). I spoke to my Dad today when he called to wish me a happy day and will speak to my Mom tonight when she comes home from TX. I thank them every chance I get, as I would not be this well adjusted, self reliant and successful without them. My Mom also has a gift waiting for her when she returns from TX - Her CCW is at the PD awaiting to be picked up. -934
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 12:04:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Balzac72: Happy 32nd! Will you just buy that poor girl a ring already!?!?![;)]
View Quote
Balzac! Bite me! I am doing fine ducking and weaving without "help" from the peanut gallery. There is no Common Law statute in CT, so I am in no hurry! -934
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 12:10:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By racer934:
Originally Posted By warlord: Congrads. I wish was 32 again, Your vision will steadily deteriorate, and you will need bi-focals. Your hair will either fall-out or turn grey or both at the sametime.
View Quote
Been wearing glasses for about 3.5 yrs now. When I got out of the military, I was 20/20 - now, slightly worse. I have a strong bloodline which means my hair will stay in place, but change colors. I have been going grey for about 10yrs now. Getting worse, though.
Other than that, HAPPY B'DAY.
View Quote
Thanks, although your reply was kinda depressing... [:D] -934
View Quote
Well my hair has been falling out since I was 21, so personally for me I'd rather have some gray ones than none at all. Sorry, I didn't mean be depressing, just a little razzing. Please take this as joke and nothing more.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 12:16:51 PM EDT
Damn, Man, I've got ties that are older than 32 years! [:D] But none that are as wide and limp as I am now! Ask Miz Hun! Anyway, Happy Birthday, Son! [bday] [>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)] I would have gotten more of my Hun Minions together to celebrate, but Miz Hun got half of them in the divorce settlement! Eric The(EligibleBachelor!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 12:27:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By warlord: Well my hair has been falling out since I was 21, so personally for me I'd rather have some gray ones than none at all.
View Quote
Ditto. It change color for all I care, I will be happy that it stays there.
Sorry, I didn't mean be depressing, just a little razzing. Please take this as joke and nothing more.
View Quote
I took it as a joke. [:D]
Originally Posted By ETH: Damn, Man, I've got ties that are older than 32 years!
View Quote
I have no doubt... Seeing how some of the posters on the board dress, it doesn't surprise me to know that they own articles of clothing that are equal to or greater than my age![;D] Sorry to hear about losing some of your minions. I'm Scan, so I will loan you some of mine. Just return them when I come down for GunStock, ok? [>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)] -934
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:32:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By racer934:
Originally Posted By Balzac72: Happy 32nd! Will you just buy that poor girl a ring already!?!?![;)]
View Quote
Balzac! Bite me! I am doing fine ducking and weaving without "help" from the peanut gallery. There is no Common Law statute in CT, so I am in no hurry! -934
View Quote
Hes just pissed cause Helldog said it to him in front of Balzetta
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:39:45 PM EDT
[b]GET THE FUCK OUT!!!![/b] Today is also my 32nd Birthday!.... FREAKIE!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:52:52 PM EDT
Add: Happy Birthday, MAN! Where were you born? Me: AZ!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 8:52:17 PM EDT
marm; Happy birthday! Wow, I have an ARFCom twin... I was born in Amityville, NY. Wish I was born in AZ, I will be there soon. rogerdodger; LOL - Balzac needs to lighten up. I am pretty happy that Helldog40 dropped the dime on Balzac. Balzac needs to be taken down a peg or two! -934
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:27:19 PM EDT
View Quote
I agree with Balzac72, I married my wife at 32, and I could do it again, I would've given my wife a ring earlier in life. I've been married 20 years now.
Top Top