Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/9/2002 3:21:24 PM EDT
Does anyone know where/how to get ahold of 1* merchandise. I believe that the company that makes them is Merek Enterprises (sp?). Thanks
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:17:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:54:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 9:34:20 PM EDT
I was just looking at all kinds of clothing for 1* yesterday, but can't think of where I saw it. I will check and see what I can find out.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 9:53:45 PM EDT
Ahh, I found it. Man, what a pain. Try this link. If it doesn't work, let me know I will give you another link. Jon http://estores.quikpage.com/webplus.exe?script=/webpshop45/store.wml&storeid=135
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 10:50:02 PM EDT
Jake75's link, made active: [url=http://estores.quikpage.com/webplus.exe?script=/webpshop45/store.wml&storeid=135]Center Mass, Inc. - 1*[/url]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 1:30:21 PM EDT
Thanks for all the replies. I checked on centermass.com and they have t-shirts and patches. One of our Swat guys did the law enforcement bike ride from Indianapolis to DC and they had a booth in D.C. I was wanting to get a sticker to put on the back of my take home.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 6:50:01 PM EDT
I would really, REALLY strongly recommend you not put that 1* on your uniform, police car, or any of your official at-work entry equipment. Don't buy it at all. I'm not a cop, I'm a soldier but I have completed several fed LE courses. One local cop wore the patch on a hat. The instructors pointed out "Whose ass -- yours or a hostage's?" Big sticking point on a civil suit if someone is accidently shot or injured while serving a warrant on a wrong address (heck, saw it on "Cops"), or if you acctually DO wound a hostage, and the suing attorney asks why you have that sticker on your take-home cruiser. Hope you have lotsa money and a good lawyer. I may be full of it -- like I said, I ain't a cop or lawyer.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 9:59:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By fiddlersgreen: Thanks for all the replies. I checked on centermass.com and they have t-shirts and patches. One of our Swat guys did the law enforcement bike ride from Indianapolis to DC and they had a booth in D.C. I was wanting to get a sticker to put on the back of my take home.
View Quote
What was just said applies triple (for me) on an off-duty vehicle. Why be a target for every disgruntled con in your town? Scott
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:47:50 PM EDT
I have the 1* sticker on my personal truck, and most of the guys on the SWAT team with me don't even know what it is. lol
Top Top