Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2002 3:21:24 PM EDT
Does anyone know where/how to get ahold of 1* merchandise.  I believe that the company that makes them is Merek Enterprises (sp?).  Thanks
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:17:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 9:34:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I was just looking at all kinds of clothing for 1* yesterday, but can't think of where I saw it.  I will check and see what I can find out.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 9:53:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Ahh, I found it.  Man, what a pain.  Try this link.  If it doesn't work, let me know I will give you another link.

Jon

http://estores.quikpage.com/webplus.exe?script=/webpshop45/store.wml&storeid=135
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 10:50:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Jake75's link, made active:

[url=http://estores.quikpage.com/webplus.exe?script=/webpshop45/store.wml&storeid=135]Center Mass, Inc. - 1*[/url]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 1:30:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for all the replies.  I checked on centermass.com and they have t-shirts and patches.  One of our Swat guys did the law enforcement bike ride from Indianapolis to DC and they had a booth in D.C.  I was wanting to get a sticker to put on the back of my take home.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I would really, REALLY strongly recommend you not put that 1* on your uniform, police car, or any of your official at-work entry equipment.  Don't buy it at all.

I'm not a cop, I'm a soldier but I have completed several fed LE courses.  One local cop wore the patch on a hat.  The instructors pointed out "Whose ass -- yours or a hostage's?"

Big sticking point on a civil suit if someone is accidently shot or injured while serving a warrant on a wrong address (heck, saw it on "Cops"), or if you acctually DO wound a hostage, and the suing attorney asks why you have that sticker on your take-home cruiser.

Hope you have lotsa money and a good lawyer.

I may be full of it -- like I said, I ain't a cop or lawyer.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 9:59:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thanks for all the replies.  I checked on centermass.com and they have t-shirts and patches.  One of our Swat guys did the law enforcement bike ride from Indianapolis to DC and they had a booth in D.C.  I was wanting to get a sticker to put on the back of my take home.
View Quote

What was just said applies triple (for me) on an off-duty vehicle. Why be a target for every disgruntled con in your town?

Scott

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I have the 1* sticker on my personal truck, and most of the guys on the SWAT team with me don't even know what it is. lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top