Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 4/14/2006 6:38:54 PM EST
does anyone know wherre to ge tthe fun meter/pissed meter patches with the velcro on the back? my swat buddy has 2 have the pissed meter 1 for his gear.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:41:13 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/14/2006 6:43:48 PM EST by Rakky]
Try here

I think they do custom work, too. Soldier's wife, so good to send money her way.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:44:10 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:55:44 AM EST
Here's another spot: http://www.supplycaptain.com/

Click the links for the STORE, and for PATCHES
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:40:57 AM EST
Hell yes and thaks. ive been wanting to get some of those patches but havent had the time to look for them. thanks alot guys.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:12:42 AM EST
There are some really cool patches there.

Top Top