Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2002 4:40:06 PM EDT
waiting on the m-4 upper to arrive any day now dfor the oly- pre-ban in the upper right ..ater it arrives   i guess i'm done .......have to start on ak's then i guess.. might have to sell an ar-15 to finance the ak's....nah that would never work,......
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Na you are missing a bunch. Where is your super accurate upper with bipod? Where is your .300 whisper upper?
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Na you are missing a bunch. Where is your super accurate upper with bipod? Where is your .300 whisper upper?

You are such an instigator!

Hey badassjon, are you going to let him talk to you like that?  Damn!  You better go get a Varminter and show him who's boss!
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 5:33:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I am poor, but I am not gun (AR) poor.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#4]
i prefer the military variations..i have several bolt guns in long range calibers..i do want to make a version of what was called the "ultimate ar rifle"..has a 12gauge mounted like a 203 launcher..nah i'm gonna start ak's ..waitin on my form 1 to do the sbr thing...hmmmmmm sbr ar-15..i gotta rethink this some more...
john
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top