Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2005 4:06:49 AM EDT
Can anyone tell me if the fixed stock long barrel UZI is legal in Jersey.  Thanks guys.

www.vectorarms.com/indexframe.html      

Scroll down a bit
Link Posted: 5/8/2005 8:26:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Somehow I doubt anything with the word "Uzi" in it is legal in crime free New Jersey?    
Link Posted: 5/8/2005 4:17:19 PM EDT
[#2]
We can have thompson's, AR's, Ak',s , but no UZI's  It has a N.J. profile.  No flash hider or retractable stock.
Link Posted: 5/8/2005 5:08:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Are the Vector Uzis readily availble or are they on backorder like the underfolder AKMs?
Link Posted: 5/8/2005 6:34:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Help
Link Posted: 5/9/2005 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#5]
It's banned by name. If the receiver is stamped UZI , it's on the NJ AWB.
Link Posted: 5/9/2005 11:40:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I just found out  Thanks for the reply.  I guess I will get a real one once escape
Link Posted: 5/9/2005 12:35:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Not sure how your law works but my Vector Uzi has Group Industries receiver and is not marked UZI.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:36:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not sure how your law works but my Vector Uzi has Group Industries receiver and is not marked UZI.

Yup-- they're HR 4332's!

...but something tells me that your overseers might get annoyed if you try that...

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top