Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2003 3:24:01 AM EDT
Thanks
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:37:56 AM EDT
[#1]
It has been a while since I've either sold or bought but last I checked $75 or so was not out of line.  (I have some from 10 yrs ago in the Ruger box but without the base plates being marked - boughtem and never looked until years later.)
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:41:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 12:16:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Depends on condition & demand.
$60-80 used, $100-125 new.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:10:05 PM EDT
[#4]
www.bushmaster.com/shopping/10-22/mg-0093.asp i know they are Bushmaster, but the 2 i have work great, and you can't beat the price
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 9:33:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Ruger never did sell the normal capacity mags to the general public.  They intended those only for LEO sales.  These were always rare and high priced mags, even before the ban.

I like the PMI mags from www.deltaforce.com .  I am not positive, but the Bushmaster Mini-14 mags may be the same, as they have the same part numbers.  The PMI mags are just as good quality as the Ruger factory mags.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 10:54:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I personally prefer John Masen CO. magazines; their 10-rd mags are less than 20 bucks.  I have two of those, and two John Masen 30-rounders from gunaccessories.com  Add a stripper guide and a shitload of stripper clips, and you have the ability to maintain quite a bit of fire.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 11:00:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Two things....

1) just came back form the medina gun show.. I only found one used RUGER made 20 rounder in good shape..$94.50... BTY another Vendor told me that was cheap..

2) PMI blued and stainless 20/30 rounders were $49.40 while 40 rounders were $59.50. Back when I had a Mini 14 PMIs were all I used and they always worked..unlike the USAs, Matcos and Williams magazines with the rounded catch...When I sold my Mini I scrapped the USA30 rounder I had... I didn't want to wish that POS on anyone.

Ruger used to sell their factory 20 rounders to the general public...they quit in 1989 after the first "mass murder shootings" They never ever sold 30 rounders to the general public because "Mr. Ruger" didn't think we, as the general public, had no need for them whatso ever. I always get a kick out of everyone wanting to string up "Mr. Glock" for the ballistic fingerprinting when  "MR.Ruger" had been sticking it in our asses for some time.... Oh well what are you going to do? Ruger does make some good 22's and single actions.

On the same topic anyone had any experience with any of the plastic magazines? Ramline or Eagle in any capacity. Thanks in advance
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top