Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2008 9:45:35 AM EDT
How do you rezise a pulled m193 projectile.
Someone on gunbroker is selling unsized m193 pulls. They have heavy pull marks and are .214x.233 in shape.

I hear that pats relaoding replaced alot of projectiles one time. I suspect these are some of those. Sounds like someone was trying to make some $$ the dishonest way.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:05:41 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

<snip> How do you rezise a pulled m193 projectile.

You'd use a sizer die, similar to the one you use for your brass.

The simplest bullet sizer uses a single stage press and a special punch that attaches to the ram and pushes the bullet thru the die and into a catch bin of sorts.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Ive got a Lee classic mounted next too my progressive.

Is this what I need?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:37:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ive got a Lee classic mounted next too my progressive.

Is this what I need?

Yup... make sure to lube the bullets before sizing.

- AG
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 12:00:32 PM EDT
[#4]
This website is worth its weight in gold (even though I dont need a membership to post in this section!!!!)

Just ordered the sizing die from CTD for 20$ shipped. They had midway beat by 6 dollars. Midway had a 3$ "your order isnt big enough" fee and 2x the cost on US parcel post.

I paid 36$ plus 6$  shipping on 500 of these. They look alot like the pulls puchased in bulk thourgh pats reloading, or GI brass, I forget. But these arent pulled. Being that I could have bought new winchester bullets for the total I have in these they may not be the best deal. At least I will be prepared to resize any pulls I get in the future.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Good luck, let us know how they shoot...

- AG
Top Top