Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2003 3:21:44 PM EDT
Man that SW21 by Special Weapons look great, but no idea on price. PLus i heard theyve paused production on that. Ohio Rapid has their own also, the RF21 yet again no idea on pricing, and it says pretty much the same thing, available soon...I'm guessing these things will run 2,000 dollars or so knowing my taste in guns. If anyone knows what these guns will run for PLEASE let me know.
Thanks,
Jeremy
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:33:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think anyone got one running using a sear withot the rifle jaming.  The last price I saw was in the $5000 range, but trying to get the belt feed parts where the problem.  

Also, since the lower belt feed device uses a swing down lower, I haven't seen any for sale that were not sear ready, or built for semi-only.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top