Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/12/2006 6:09:25 PM EST
I am looking for a scope mount for that mounts on the frame of a Ruger MkII pistol. Anyone know if there is one available?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:16:23 PM EST
Maybe Aimtech? Although, most of their mounts are simply a replacement grip panel that has a rail attached to it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:08:45 PM EST
I hear good things about Solow mounts, www.solow.com/.

Some comments here, www.markii.org/forum

Not sure if that is what you are looking for.

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:27:44 AM EST
I have one made by B-Square. I've had it a long time, so I don't know if they are still producing it or not.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:16:13 PM EST
burris makes one that works well for the mkll that is not tapped. check thier website--i think it's www.burrisoptics.com.
Top Top