Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2003 12:52:19 PM EDT
I one today in a gun shop.

Very clean looking rifle.

Doesnt look like it was shot much. Go figure.

No, they didnt tell me it was only dropped twice.

Is $250.00 a good price for one of these?

Are they any good?

Enlighten me.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 1:09:52 PM EDT
[#1]
i bought one about 3 years ago for that price with 2 mags,"night sight" and some other shit with it. i never had a problem execpt the wood on it looked like shit but after sanding and lien seed oil it looked great and i sold it for about $500
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 1:48:02 PM EDT
[#2]
$250 is a great price. I was looking at buying one back in April and they wanted $600 for it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 3:14:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Was it in the original 7.5 French caliber or one of the .308 converted ones?  From what I've read the Century Arms converted ones have "issues" (no suprise conseidering Century's retarded gunmonkeys...).  7.5 French is availiable (not cheap or widely distributed.....)
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 3:44:51 PM EDT
[#4]
It is the 7.5 cal. I dont think I would shoot it much. But for that price, I think it might be worth picking up.

How do they shoot?
Jam-o-matic, Or are they OK?
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 4:06:41 PM EDT
[#5]
mine was sure fire every round i ever put in to it and it was a Century Arms conversion to 308
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 4:08:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I've heard they are ok. They use a gas system simialr to the AR's.

world.guns.ru/rifle/rfl10-e.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top