Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2002 5:26:16 PM EDT
Not sure if this belongs in this forum or not, but here goes...

I have a "like new" Mini-14...

I got it via private party sale in a deal I couldn't refuse...

Gun is nothing special...Just the standard model blued barrel & wood stock Mini-14...
Gun has no box, paperwork, or accessories...
Only has a factory 5 round mag, & junk aftermarket stainless 40 rounder with it...

Looks like one screw in the side of the stock is missing...
Doesn't look critical, only holds one side of inner metal framework...Quick & easy fix...

I'm planning on advertising in the EQ. Exchange, but don't know what a fair asking price is...

Any help guys ???

Duh !
I forgot to mention, this is a post-ban Mini, and was bought NEW in 2000 by the original owner...

Gun looks nearly perfect and with very little shooting time on it...

Not a scratch on this gun...
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 5:47:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Last gunshow I was at here in PA there were a bunch of minty SS Mini-14's for sale from a couple of dealers for $395. Guys walking around the shows were selling blue ones with a bunch of accessories for $325-$350. This one sounds like $300 or so. There just isn't a whole lot of value in Mini-14's around here.

BTW, if you want to talk, hang out, or store stuff someplace not too close to home. Let me know. I'll be in Colorado Thursday-Sunday, but will be around otherwise.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top