Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2001 5:16:05 PM EDT
I was looking at an AR-15 that a man inherited -the markings on it were E.A. Co., out of  Hialeah, Florida. It also had model J-15. The upper was an A1 with 5" suppressor, bayonet lug, collapsible stock - maybe 95% condition. Can anybody out there tell me who makes this gun and the value of it.  He wants to sell it and I may want to purchase it if the price is right and if this make is any good.  Please advise.  Thank you in advance.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:25:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I've talked to a guy that had one of those. From what he said, and you can take this for what it is worth, these were produced by a guy down there who had a relatively small company that made mainly recievers. He said that the guy had some kind of hassel from the ATF about serial numbers or paperwork or something and he finally either quit or was shut down. Anyhow he seemed to like his and said it was a pretty good gun. That's just what he told me, whether its true or not I don't know.

Matt
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top