Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2008 9:04:22 AM EDT
Need a hand here. I looking into getting a new pack, for wear both in citizen attire, and ACUs. I really want to get a Kifaru Marauder in Coyote Brown (CB), as I think CB is an excellent solid color for field use. However, I am unsure if CB is authorized for use with the ACUs. Hence, a hand is needed.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I dont think so just because I dont remember seeing CB stuff in the AAFES/MCS shop...
I think only foliage green is authorized for use with the ACUs.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:10:42 AM EDT
[#2]
exactly

you could get an ACU or FG marauder

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:25:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Definitely not an expert; but my nephew (who's in the Army and in Iraq for the fourth time) showed me this chest rig he'd bought in OD after his last pump. (His last tour they were wearing the 3-color desert pattern, and he wanted a good chest rig this time out.) He was pretty upset that they told him that he wouldn't be able to use it on this tour, because everything had to be ACU.

Hope it helps.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:29:35 AM EDT
[#4]
thank you all for the replies. I greatly appreciate the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top