Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/12/2005 11:12:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2005 11:15:22 AM EDT by SchlaffTablett]
I'm looking for one of the cage style muzzle breaks that breechers use. Does anyone know where I can get one for a Benelli M1S90?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:45:09 PM EDT
Royal Arms has them, but I'm not sure that they will sell them. Wilson Tactical(not Wilson Combat) builds a breaching shotgun with one, but I don't know if they will install one for you, or if they even install them themselves.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:21:46 PM EDT
Muzzle break, huh... I imagine a hammer would do the job.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:17:12 AM EDT
Thanks a ton, man. I've been looking for one for a while. --ST
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:57:33 PM EDT
Wad Wizzard and Patternmaster both offer screw on breachers. They attach to a specially modified choke tube so it does not have to be on the weapon at all times. Plus you have the benifit of the choke.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:48:52 AM EDT
If your M1 is threaded for chokes you could use a factory benelli muzzle brake.
Top Top