Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/3/2007 1:46:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: firebugfab] [#1]

Originally Posted By soowah:
I should have never clicked this....

Yeah, for a different reason but I should have never clicked it either.  My M11/9mm is inbound.   I found a really good deal on one with a TASK slowfire conversion, Sten mag conversion and some other goodies.  I wasn't really in the market for the TASK, but I'm getting a heck of a deal on the thing.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2007 1:59:32 AM EDT
[#2]
When Lage's upper single-handedly raises the average price of M11/9's, you know he's got something good cooking.    Just kiddin'.. I'm sure the other aftermarket uppers are fine machines as well.  I went with the MAX-11 upper and never looked back.  First time out with Zytels (with feed lips), had only 1 FTF in 10 mag dumps.  I only had 2 mags to rotate so I'm sure the mag was getting toasted when the FTF happened near the end of the session.  I've got ten more Zytels that just need feed lips and then I think I'm good to go.
Link Posted: 8/29/2007 11:05:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By LonghornAR:
When Lage's upper single-handedly raises the average price of M11/9's, you know he's got something good cooking.    Just kiddin'.. I'm sure the other aftermarket uppers are fine machines as well.  I went with the MAX-11 upper and never looked back.  First time out with Zytels (with feed lips), had only 1 FTF in 10 mag dumps.  I only had 2 mags to rotate so I'm sure the mag was getting toasted when the FTF happened near the end of the session.  I've got ten more Zytels that just need feed lips and then I think I'm good to go.

Did you get Lage feedlips yet?  
Ive got 10 zytels that could use them and I see more deterioration every range trip.  

Im curious about ease of install. durability and function. Anyone?
Link Posted: 9/1/2007 12:55:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Installing the feed lips just requires some minor sanding and some epoxy.  I ordered two kits from Lage and installed them to use with my MAX-11 right from the start.  So far, they're holding up well, but installation is definitely something that gets better with practice.  My first mag had excess epoxy that had to be sanded off, the second mag was as good as it gets.
Link Posted: 9/2/2007 4:40:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I just picked up my m11/9. It came with the SWD 2nd gen suppressor and an extra 380 upper.

One problem, the suppressor will not fit on the 9mm barrel. The threads are correct, but the barrel bottoms out on the can before the threads can engage.

The 380 barrel came with an adapter that the can screws onto just fine. However, it doesn't protrude past the end of the threads, so I suspect carbon built up enough beyond the adapter to prevent the 9mm barrel from inserting past the threads. Does that sound right?

I also bought a lage to m11 suppressor adapter and it has the same problem as the stock 9mm barrel.

Anyone run into this?

Link Posted: 9/6/2007 7:05:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: captainpooby] [#6]
Well, I have finally started the process to purchase one. Check is cashed, papers filed on his end. Just has to get to my dealer so I can start my paperwork.

ETA: Papers are filed at my end. It's up to the ATF now. I got to fondulate it at the dealers and i may get to shoot it before I can possess it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2007 9:13:38 PM EDT
[#7]
got mine running a wee bit better

Link Posted: 9/17/2007 5:02:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Originally Posted By LonghornAR:
Installing the feed lips just requires some minor sanding and some epoxy.  I ordered two kits from Lage and installed them to use with my MAX-11 right from the start.  So far, they're holding up well, but installation is definitely something that gets better with practice.  My first mag had excess epoxy that had to be sanded off, the second mag was as good as it gets.

Thanks for the reply Longhorn!  Ive gotta get some of those kits.
Link Posted: 9/27/2007 8:06:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Anyone have a good source for M11/9 mags?  cheap?
Thanks, FH
Link Posted: 9/27/2007 8:12:12 AM EDT
[#10]

Originally Posted By FontanaHorseman:
Thanks, FH

Good M11 mags are no longer cheap.  If you can find the Argentine PAM-2 mags that Recon Ordnance sells they are currently in the $30 range.   CDNN used to sell them for ~ $7 each, but no more.

Even the Zytel nmags are $30 and they were designed to be throw-aways. The feed lip kits can extend their life.

I've also got a bunch of badly modified aftermarket Beretta 92 high cap mags that work, but don't fit very well. They were cheap when I got them about two years ago, but I've never seen them for sale again.
Link Posted: 9/27/2007 9:50:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SC8642] [#11]
I post this in the your other post but since this is a sticky and can help other M11/9 owners/buyers...

Could try Surefire Arms M11/9 Steel Mags

I haven't personally used them but they seem to get good reviews by those that have used them (price is a little higher then Recon Ord--$35 for these but Surefire Arms seems to be set on making these...) and Surefire is still in the development/testing process of 50 rounders for the M11/9....
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 9:11:21 PM EDT
[#12]
lage uppers and parts are a required accesorie
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:46:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Thanks, FH

You can modify Madsen mags. I was able to pick 3 mags for $15 each and modified them using only a dremel. I test fired them and they worked fine.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 8:08:55 PM EDT
[#14]

Originally Posted By booker3557:

Thanks, FH

You can modify Madsen mags. I was able to pick 3 mags for $15 each and modified them using only a dremel. I test fired them and they worked fine.

What are deez?
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 3:12:40 PM EDT
[#15]
I purchased a M11 a couple days ago.  I'm waiting for transfer and start paperwork.  

It came with a 2-stage suppressor.  I asked questions and did some researching on the 2-stage suppressor.  After reading responses and info in forums I decided to get a Gem-tech Viper supressor instead.  I've been wanting a M11 since the $1400 price days and can't wait to get it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2008 4:47:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Originally Posted By Shawnr1:
I've been wanting a M11 since the $1400 price days and can't wait to get it.

HAHA, me too, I wasn't smart enough to buy one back then NIB, so I waited til it was double the price and used, then it was time to buy it...

I also made a discovery that might be of interest to the MACaholics.  My SWD M11/9 started running away again after having the bolt and sear contact areas welded up.  I then came to the conclusion that there was just not enough engagement between the 2, so I had the sear welded up again with a much higher contact area for the bolt to contact.  I measured .120" higher than stock, thats almost 1/8" additional engagement!  Now the top of the sear is almost to the bottom of the bolt when the trigger is pressed, and after a 500rd session this weekend, it looks like that problem is a thing of the past finally.  I really think my particular gun was built a little on the sloppy side of the tolerances and this one just never had enough sear engagement.  I'll try to post some pics from home.
Link Posted: 1/14/2008 8:44:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/14/2008 8:54:51 PM EDT
[#18]

Originally Posted By mjm:

Originally Posted By Shawnr1:
I've been wanting a M11 since the $1400 price days and can't wait to get it.

HAHA, me too, I wasn't smart enough to buy one back then NIB, so I waited til it was double the price and used, then it was time to buy it...

I also made a discovery that might be of interest to the MACaholics.  My SWD M11/9 started running away again after having the bolt and sear contact areas welded up.  I then came to the conclusion that there was just not enough engagement between the 2, so I had the sear welded up again with a much higher contact area for the bolt to contact.  I measured .120" higher than stock, thats almost 1/8" additional engagement!  Now the top of the sear is almost to the bottom of the bolt when the trigger is pressed, and after a 500rd session this weekend, it looks like that problem is a thing of the past finally.  I really think my particular gun was built a little on the sloppy side of the tolerances and this one just never had enough sear engagement.  I'll try to post some pics from home.

Jeez if ATF sees that it will be ruled a machine-machine gun-gun!! Quick! Hide your dog!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2008 8:53:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mjm] [#19]

Originally Posted By tony_k:

... I really think my particular gun was built a little on the sloppy side of the tolerances ...

Stop the presses! I've never heard of such a thing occuring on these finely built, precision machines!

Thats why I broadcast that earthshattering piece of news here first.  I figured I was the very first person to notice that.

ETA:  I almost forgot the reason I popped in here again.  Having no cocking knob is kindof a bummer, but you can use a hand tool of some sort to pull the bolt back.  I started looking at making my own knob when I realized why these things break so easily.  The knobs fit the bolt very loosely, at least mine did.  Add in the fact that they are very top heavy (comparing the mass up top vs. the mass below), and you can see where over time all the whipping back and forth causes fractures and the top will come off.

An analogy for the less mechanically inclined:  If you take an ice cream cone with a scoop of ice cream on it, and vigorously shake it back and forth as fast as you can, eventually the top will come off.  

I am going to make a cocking knob with less mass up top, and a better fit to the bolt so there is not as much slop.  I don't want to spend $15 on a new oldstock knob that will just cause another knot on my head.
Link Posted: 1/16/2008 4:32:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 4:14:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: almega] [#21]
You people suck, causing me to get a SWD M11/9 like that

I'm planning on doing the MAX-11 upper and I'm already on the waiting list!  I was browsing around and trying to find a place to refinish the m11 and I found these guys (C&S Metall-Werkes Limited), they are VERY reputable as far as I can tell and are even on the SubGuns.com Recommended Dealers List.

Their M11/9 related services:

Refinish your M11 sub-machinegun ($95 )

We will degrease, glass bead, acid etch & Manganese Parkerize your bbl, upper receiver, & lower receiver.
2-4 weeks turn-around.

Add $50 for internal parts refinishing.

Add $50 for baked-on beautiful HK semi-bloss-black finish over the parkerizing. Includes both upper & lower receivers

Add $50 for sear-engagement modification.

I'm mainly interested in the area in blue

Also...

Sear-engagment upgrade ($75)

For registered M11/9 sub-machineguns.

Internal modification to the lower receiver for greatly improved contact between the seat and bolt assembly.
More contact patch means a much safer open-bolt weapon

exponentially reduces the chance of the bolt slipping on the sear and firing without user input.

Corrected contact patch means sear & bolt slippage and premature wear (#1 problem with M11/9) of bolt and sear are reduced to normal levels

Bolt surface and sear surface will no longer 'round off' causing an unsafe condition, and the useful life of the bolt & sear will be dramatically lengthened

This modification pays for itself several times over by saving you costly and repeated bolt assembly & sear replacements.
It also makes the open-bolt smg a much safer weapon. As the bolt and sear surfaces wear, the weapon becomes increasingly more unsafe.

Even MORE, they offer this service which sounds kickass

Broken-frame repair/rebuild ($495)

We repair M11/9 registered receivers with blown-out or cracked rear frames.
The rear of the registered receiver cracking & coming apart is very common occurrence on M11/9 subguns due to (factory) substandard welding.
We can expertly re-align & straighten, and repair the weapon to better than factory-new specs.
Deeper welding penetration & more contact patch, ensures a dramatically stronger receiver.
Receiver will never break again.
Registered receiver is better than new when we are finished.
Receiver repair includes refinishing (acid etch & manganese parkerizing) of lower receiver.

Add $50 for upper receiver refinish (parkerizing) for perfect upper & lower match.

Add $50 for baked-on beautiful HK semi-bloss-black finish over the parkerizing. Includes both upper & lower receivers

Add $50 for sear-engagement modification.

I'm considering getting:
  • Refinish your M11 sub-machinegun ($95)

• baked-on beautiful HK semi-bloss-black finish over the parkerizing ... rawr ($50)

• Sear-engagment upgrade ($50)

Not so sure about the "internal parts refinishing" for $50, I'll probably talk to them and see what all that covers.  Overall it seems like they offer a kickass service for the cost!  Anyone ever have experience with them?

The main reason I'd be getting the upgrades is for looks (black finish) and perhaps preventative maintenance (sear engagement).  I figure even if this stuff is just marketing hype nonsense (which I dont think it is), it doesnt cost a whole lot.  Any thoughts as to if the services are worth it?

Edit:
BTW, I especially thought the Sear-engagment upgrade was a very awesome service, sounds very well worth it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2008 8:50:21 AM EDT
[#22]
almega:

Mine, in the pictures above,was refinished in DuraCoat HK Black.

The parkerized finish makes a great base for the DuraCoat, but you must get the surface absolutely operating room clean.

I disassembled everything, scrubbed everything down with soap and water, then used brake cleaner on everything....scrubbed everything again with simple green...used more brake cleaner....rinsed with denatured alcohol...then MEC.

Yeah, I know it was probably overkill.

I then used a cheap airbrush, and shot everything with the DuraCoat.  It goes on easily, and you can build up coats quickly as it almost "flash" dries.

The DuraCoat will come to a full cure on its own in about two weeks, but I wanted to get to the range the next day, so I put everything in the oven at about 200 degrees for about three hours.

After two years and about 10K rounds, the surface is still flawless.  No scratches, chips or bubbles.  Even where the cocking handle reciprocates, the finish is still intact.  I use all manner of gun cleaners; Hoppes, CLP, even brake cleaner, and nothing seems to harm the surface.
Link Posted: 1/24/2008 5:10:37 PM EDT
[#23]
I bet that sear engagement modification is similar to what I did to mine with the welding.  Thats good info.
Link Posted: 1/24/2008 5:47:26 PM EDT
[#24]

I bet that sear engagement modification is similar to what I did to mine with the welding.  Thats good info.

Wow, yeah sounds exactly like your situation.  I think I'll do the upgrades since I will be waiting on the lage upper anyway
Link Posted: 1/24/2008 5:47:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: almega] [#25]

Wow, yeah sounds exactly like your situation.  I think I'll have the upgrades done since I will be waiting on the lage upper anyway
Link Posted: 2/1/2008 8:43:58 PM EDT
[#26]
tag :)
Link Posted: 2/3/2008 5:31:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Theres a MAC picture thread now: uzitalk.com MAC picture thread
Link Posted: 2/8/2008 11:36:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Anyone have a link to that how to modify madsen Mags I know ive seen it on one of those forums maybe uzitalk?? anyoen got the link?
Link Posted: 2/18/2008 2:35:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Mine worked pretty good last week at -25F.     Im running a Bowers can and a side cocking upper.  Seemed  to run slower than usual.  

I was f#@king cold!   I wish i had taken my camera.
Link Posted: 3/11/2008 1:43:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Anyone know of the average current price of an M11?
Link Posted: 3/11/2008 8:32:47 AM EDT
[#31]

Originally Posted By SSMdive:

If you hunt you can find them under 3k. I saw one recently for 2750.

I paid 3k with 23 new zytel mags ($700), a k-grip and original Cobray wood stock. Remember though, out of state is two stamps if its on a form 4. Mine was but the guy paid the first stamp.

Here's some advice. I bought mine thinking 9mm is cheaper than .45 but cheap 9mm is supersonic and not very stealthy. Now I'm buying 147gr subsonic off Gunbroker and it's the same price as cheap .45.

I could have bought a Mac10 and bought ammo at Walmart. Hell, I might still buy a Mac 10 if a good deal comes up.
Link Posted: 3/11/2008 9:26:28 AM EDT
[#32]

Originally Posted By captainpooby:

Originally Posted By SSMdive:

If you hunt you can find them under 3k. I saw one recently for 2750.

I paid 3k with 23 new zytel mags ($700), a k-grip and original Cobray wood stock. Remember though, out of state is two stamps if its on a form 4. Mine was but the guy paid the first stamp.

Here's some advice. I bought mine thinking 9mm is cheaper than .45 but cheap 9mm is supersonic and not very stealthy. Now I'm buying 147gr subsonic off Gunbroker and it's the same price as cheap .45.

I could have bought a Mac10 and bought ammo at Walmart. Hell, I might still buy a Mac 10 if a good deal comes up.

Hrm, interesting, especially considering there is the max-10
Link Posted: 3/13/2008 3:50:01 PM EDT
[#33]
just paid 2600 for mine...
Link Posted: 3/13/2008 5:15:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: almega] [#34]

Originally Posted By ugagrad06:

Well that hardly helps

For that price to mean anything we'd need to know
- year
- condition of gun and mags
- who paid the stamp(s)
- how many stamp(s) (different state)
- who paid shipping
- how many mags

$2600 isnt bad though, even if its fairly used and you had to pay 2 tax stamps on top of it..... Now, $2600 after stamps, delivered, NIB, would be a steal.

Edit: Doh, forgot the most important part of all, WHEN did you pay that much for it lol.  Reading comprehension is essential
Link Posted: 3/14/2008 10:35:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Millennial] [#35]
I just paid $2900shipped for an '86 Mac 11/9 with Sten conversion on Form 3.
Came with a spare barrel, parts kit, and 15 sten mags (about half new).
It was used, but was in great shape and described as flawless functioning from what I could tell at my local dealer. Being used doesn't bother me... I got it to shoot, not collect dust.

I just bought 10 more used mags for $3/ea. I figure 25 mags ought to last me near forever since sten mags are like tanks.
I just submitted my Form 4 paperwork yesterday and I'm #190 on Richard Lage's list for a max-11.

Does anyone where Lage is on the list? I figure I'm still about 15 weeks off unless some people on the list back out.
Link Posted: 3/14/2008 11:21:31 AM EDT
[#36]

Originally Posted By almega:

Well that hardly helps

- year
- who paid the stamp(s)
- who paid shipping
- how many mags

$2600 isnt bad though, even if its fairly used and you had to pay 2 tax stamps on top of it..... Now, $2600 after stamps, delivered, NIB, would be a steal.

Edit: Doh, forgot the most important part of all, WHEN did you pay that much for it lol.  Reading comprehension is essential

2600 for an '84 Mac-11 with around 1000 rounds through it.  Original owner.  It has with the following : fold over wire stock, one piece wooden stock, fake screw on suppressor, barrel thread protector, 3 zytel magazines, padded case.  Price includes the first transfer to my dealer, so 2800 total for the gun to be in my hands.  i think it's a great deal, and the other gent come out very well also

i'm on the waiting list for a Lage upper and will have all the other lage parts on the gun shortly.
Link Posted: 3/14/2008 11:53:55 AM EDT
[#37]

Originally Posted By almega:

Well that hardly helps

- year
- who paid the stamp(s)
- who paid shipping
- how many mags

2600 for an '84 Mac-11 with around 1000 rounds through it.  Original owner.  It has with the following : fold over wire stock, one piece wooden stock, fake screw on suppressor, barrel thread protector, 3 zytel magazines, padded case.  Price includes the first transfer to my dealer, so 2800 total for the gun to be in my hands.  i think it's a great deal, and the other gent come out very well also

i'm on the waiting list for a Lage upper and will have all the other lage parts on the gun shortly.

DAMN!  I thought I got a deal , that is outstanding man.  I too am on the wait list, cant freaking wait for the max-11, its pretty much the only reason I got an m11.
Link Posted: 3/14/2008 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#38]

Originally Posted By Pneumagger:
I just paid $2900shipped for an '86 Mac 11/9 with Sten conversion on Form 3.
Came with a spare barrel, parts kit, and 15 sten mags (about half new).
It was used, but was in great shape and described as flawless functioning from what I could tell at my local dealer. Being used doesn't bother me... I got it to shoot, not collect dust.

I just bought 10 more used mags for $3/ea. I figure 25 mags ought to last me near forever since sten mags are like tanks.
I just submitted my Form 4 paperwork yesterday and I'm #190 on Richard Lage's list for a max-11.

Does anyone where Lage is on the list? I figure I'm still about 15 weeks off unless some people on the list back out.

Where the hell did you get mags at $3 each?!!

AFAIK the number changes depending on the production cycle, you can email richard for an update, he just asks that you keep it brief.

Tell him you need to kill a kitten... someone made a picture over on mac talk that says "everytime you ask richard where you are in line, god kills a kitten"
Link Posted: 3/15/2008 12:36:53 AM EDT
[#39]

2600 for an '84 Mac-11 with around 1000 rounds through it.  Original owner.  It has with the following : fold over wire stock, one piece wooden stock, fake screw on suppressor, barrel thread protector, 3 zytel magazines, padded case.  Price includes the first transfer to my dealer, so 2800 total for the gun to be in my hands.

Not bad.  I paid 2550 + used P228 trade-in ($400) + 1 tax stamp for mine.  It was a local dealer so I had to eat sales tax but it surprisingly came out to ~$210 so it really was a wash versus buying out-of-state.  One less form 4 to wait for.  NIB with all accessories.  Heck, even the original user's manual was a trip to read through.  I think i got lucky with Lage's waiting list.  I was #22 on that particular run, and I actually had the upper in-hand before the form 4 cleared.
Link Posted: 3/15/2008 9:08:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dave_A] [#40]

Is there major quality difference between LAGE and Stony Creek. I'm kinda partial to LAGE as it stands now.

The major difference is that LAGE's design is much more compact...

But StonyCreek is (IIRC) drum-friendly

I went with Lage, and the MP5/Big-UZI-style colapsable stock (I'm not a fan of folders)....

P.S. Recon Ord makes some very good metal mags...

Better IMHO than the sten-conversion, as no gun mags are required and the collapsible stock is still an option...
Link Posted: 3/15/2008 10:21:47 PM EDT
[#41]

Originally Posted By Dave_A:

Is there major quality difference between LAGE and Stony Creek. I'm kinda partial to LAGE as it stands now.

The major difference is that LAGE's design is much more compact...and Stoney Creek has HUGE issues with actually delivering...

But StonyCreek is (IIRC) drum-friendly

I went with Lage, and the MP5/Big-UZI-style colapsable stock (I'm not a fan of folders)....

P.S. Recon Ord makes some very good metal mags...

Better IMHO than the sten-conversion, as no gun mags are required and the collapsible stock is still an option...

Fixed.
Link Posted: 3/19/2008 4:41:55 PM EDT
[#42]
my form 4 for my m11 just went pending!
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 9:44:46 PM EDT
[#43]

Sear engage mod... remove the sear, use a file to the bottom of the 2 legs that rest on the sear stud.  Remove material so the nose of the sear sits even with top of frame.

There, I  just saved you almost $175 for shop labor and shipping both directions.

The std sear height is way to low, minimal engage with bolt notch, thus when the bolt come flying forward, it will peen/roll the edge os the sear and skip right on by.  Can you say runaway gun ??  

Set you feed angle, mine run straight from the mag into the chamber, see--- no marks on ramp... all crud.

Link Posted: 7/17/2008 6:42:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSMdive] [#44]
I ended up getting a SWD mac 9mm with Lage upper with about 200 rounds through it. It came with:

Under folding stock
K grip
Suppressor gas block
Molded grips with thumb mag release
Three lug adapter for the suppressor
Second front hand grip
All the original parts (Wire stock, upper ect).
A couple of mags and a mag loader

For 4k...I had to pay one stamp.

And I'll get a few rounds to play with provided I run the reloader.

Oh, and on the list for the Lage .22lr
Link Posted: 8/21/2008 11:22:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Sounds like a good deal without all the wait!
I got my mac11 for about 2900 and all the Lage accessories brought it up to about 4k.

Does anyone know of good .22lr Kits that actually work good?
Or a are the Lage kits ever coming out in the near future?
Link Posted: 9/29/2008 9:01:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Darn...

all you guys getting your MACs for 28 and 29..... WoW!!!!

I paid 34 last year for my MAC10 .45 and thought I did ok.

I guess you guys made out pretty decent.

Rob
Link Posted: 9/30/2008 8:00:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Detective] [#47]
I purchased a SWD M11/9 on 4/7/08 from a Class 2 manufacturer and Class 3 Dealer who wanted to clean out his safe of a post 86 RDIAS. Deal was that if I could find a police department that he could donate it to, so he could get it off of his books, I could have a SWD M11 for $800 My department didn't want to file for the sear, but I found a small department that had a donated Ar 15 with all full auto parts. Long story short I have my M11 $848.00 with sales tax $200.00 tax stamp. Oh, and he hands me a NIB M11 and apologizes because the magazine is missing.

I purchased a Lage DF upper for it and now this is my favorite gun.

Oh, and I did have to install a DIFR.
Link Posted: 10/8/2008 11:06:50 PM EDT
[#48]
I paid $500 for my M-11. Oh snap that was 20 years ago.
Link Posted: 10/20/2008 8:42:15 PM EDT
[#49]
I just got a Lage M11 with a bunch of accessories in state for 4,400. It's been a long time coming, as my CLEO had never been asked to sign before and ATF dragged their feet when they tried to look into the issue of signing the forms. In the end, they just declined to sign and I had to go with a Trust. The trust is done, had it notarized today, hopefully in the mail this week.

Can't wait!
Link Posted: 12/5/2008 10:07:54 PM EDT
[#50]
I've had my 86 M-11 for around 2 years.  I purchased a LAGE upper shortly after, (Lage is the best guy I've ever deal with).  My Sten, Uzi and HK sear would go before my M-11.  I always thought the little mac were trash, before I bought one.  Now, I'm  thinking of trying to trade my Uzi for 2 Macs.  The only gun I shoot more is my 16.

Thanks,
JEff
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top