Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2011 12:12:39 PM EDT
I have seen these shotguns in the armory for a long time, I didn’t know if they worked or not?  They still work all right I was using stander 2 ¾ buckshot, I had some feeding issues.

Link Posted: 9/17/2011 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#1]
The High Standard 10-A and 10-B had a bad reputation for jamming.
Not all of them but enough that they got a reputation.

That rep and the price helped kill it off for police use, and even making it for the commercial market didn't save the design.

It was an interesting gun, heavy, bulky, and clumsy, but done better it might have sold better.
Link Posted: 9/17/2011 5:00:39 PM EDT
[#2]
They like high brass ammo.. I have heard that a +2 Remington or
maybe Mossberg will thread.. These shotguns were big back on the 70's
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 4:11:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Wish someone would revisit the design, make it work with low recoil loads and put a full length mag tube on it. Doesn't remington make an auto that ejects out the bottom right now?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:01:12 AM EDT
[#4]
www.bullpupunlimited.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top