BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2005 4:56:05 PM EDT
has anyone bought this
I saw one and it interested me
I need pics if anyone has modified them and shooting impressions
good bad indifferent?
since argonaut isnt around or producing the full lenth rail and I cant find a knights rail
I think my 870 Idea may be toast
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 5:38:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought the gun on a whem and I have been very impressed. The only problem I have is the stock can be a little harsh on your cheek, I plan to replace it with a sully or A2
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 5:51:03 AM EDT
[#2]
i too was interested in this shotgun , i was at american outdoor sports on rt 110 farmingdale long island 631-249-1832 . they had a package deal on that weapon with a c more optic. price was 699.00 with cash discount it was 650.99. so i bought one. have'nt shot it yet . but plan to shortly
i''ve seen other shops over 700.00 and no optic .hope this info helped
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:26:38 AM EDT
[#3]
that's a STEAL you got with that optic dude.
Here's my baby...

Any stock is gonna hurt more than the ghetto AR stock configurations people are adding on to theirs cause this one gives you straight line layout.  Stock is 'in-line' with bore.  Helps for shooting, hurts cheeks, so I got the padded Ace Socom stock....  Also if you pop a higher optic on, eg. eotech or aimnpoint with spacer, there's less or no stock/cheek contact.  Iron sights are GREAT and work PERFECTLY, but you might develop a flinch using them.

I'm used to go to that shop in farmingdale alot, in fact, I'm buying a mossberg for my bro-in -law there as we speak.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:29:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm replacing teh forend with the surefire (cause i can!!!) and can't wait to go outdoor shooting (read: not just slugs) with her!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top