Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2009 11:24:07 AM EDT
So what is the real retail MSRP on these? And  do yall think it will come down latter on when the back orders are filled? I really like them, but no way in hell I am saving 5K for anything with out a fun switch, or in not a .50BMG!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 12:10:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Dealer cost is around 2500.  As for price coming down, it depends on how long you want to wait.  FN has been in now hurry to get these out to dealers and at best count only 400-450 have actually made it out.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Yah, it will be at least a year b4 I can scrape that much up. So hopefully they will be on the ball by then....
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:58:27 PM EDT
[#3]
dealer cost is actually around $2100.......retail should be no more than $2500.  Anyone buying these at 4k and up are idiots.......especially as FN is starting to pump these out more.  A local shop to me just had 10 come in......granted they ass raiped everyone who bought them at $4k......but I guess its better than the guys who spent 10K on gunbroker......unbelievable
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top