Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2003 10:26:45 AM EDT
This morning I went shooting and noticed a weird problem with my EOTech.  After firing a few rounds, it would turn off.  I took the batteries out, put them back in, checked and double checked the battery cover, everything was secure.  The only thing I can figure is the recoil is messing with the battery contact causing the unit to turn off.  Has anyone experienced this or have a solution?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 3:08:54 PM EDT
[#1]
So far mine has been perfect,I would send it back and have them check it out.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 3:32:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a slightly different problem with my EOTech... it wouldn't shut-off. It would turn on just fine, but no matter how hard and precise I
pushed in the buttons it wouldn't power down (I had to remeove the batteries to shut it off). It also wouldn't turn-off automaticaly after 4/8 hrs. Mine was about 6 mos old and still under warrenty. I contacted EOTech about it and they had me ship it to their service dept. They took care of it right away and were quick to respond to my emails. It took a little over two weeks for it to come back.

Try contacting

Greg Schultz, EOTech
Customer Service
3600 Green Court, Suite 400
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Ph:(734) 741-8868
Fax (734) 741-8221
email: [email protected]
WWW.eotech-inc.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top