Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2009 2:44:14 PM EST
I have had this Air Brush for a few years. I did auto collision and repair, but with the automotive field has been rough the past few years i was forced to move into a different field. I have no experience with duracoat , but i have painted cars and airbrushed in the past. Could i use this for painting duracoat? Not to sure how thick duracoat is. I also do have a few snap on HVLP guns, But would rather not spray duracoat out of it, as i use it for painting cars as a hobby/ side jobs

Snap On Airbrush
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:57:16 PM EST
An airbrush is perfect for Dura-Coat. It is about as thick as regular automotive paint.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:23:01 PM EST
Dura-coat is made to be airbrushed it comes setup that way. looks like the airbrush that you have is a repackaged Badger 360, it's a good airbrush and should do a fine job. just follow directions, if you have done auto work you'll have no problem using dura-coat.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:35:19 PM EST
Thats a good looking brush. I have a Badger Model 155, "Anthem"and it works great. It's a double action also.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:47:48 PM EST
If my $8 ebay plastic airbrush does a good job with duracoat, I'm sure that one will do even better.
Top Top