Armory Sponsor
Posted: 7/30/2025 2:10:17 PM EDT
|
My late brother qualified for and subsequently obtained an M1 Garand from the CMP. He shot it a few times, but mostly he kept it in a locked safe. As he developed Alzheimers, his wife managed to keep the safes off-limits. But his CMP papers went missing. As next of blood kin, I ended up with the M1. Is there a way to get duplicates from CMP? Thx. |
NRA Life Member
|
Short answer yes, it's $25 per serial number. CMP serial number search information I'm not sure if they give you a copy of the Certificate of Authentication though. |
|
Originally Posted By kbailey3: Short answer yes, it's $25 per serial number. CMP serial number search information I'm not sure if they give you a copy of the Certificate of Authentication though. I think they will but they leave the name blank. |
3-7-77
Proud Member of the Leather Head Mafia
“In my opinion, the M1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised” - George S. Patton
Proud Member of the Leather Head Mafia
“In my opinion, the M1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised” - George S. Patton
Armory Sponsor
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter