Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2013 10:34:13 AM EDT
http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q703/TrainedFoe/BnAXQ_zps1861bb8d.jpg

i know this is not the best time at all financially to be thinking of doing this what with prices skyrocketing... but could i get a reasonable estimate for building a rhodesian clone from a parts kit? any help would be apreciated. such as tools needed, time required, skills required (never built a parts gun before) thanks!

btw.. I know absolutely nothing about fals, just allways been interested in the bush wars/ selous scouts and the such
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:09:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q703/TrainedFoe/BnAXQ_zps1861bb8d.jpg

i know this is not the best time at all financially to be thinking of doing this what with prices skyrocketing... but could i get a reasonable estimate for building a rhodesian clone from a parts kit? any help would be apreciated. such as tools needed, time required, skills required (never built a parts gun before) thanks!

btw.. I know absolutely nothing about fals, just allways been interested in the bush wars/ selous scouts and the such

A Rhodie kit with original barrel, all parts except receiver will run you about 600 to 800 bucks. Depending if it is matching, and all parts there. A receiver will run around 400.00

here's one of mine.....

Receiver is do in early Feb.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:27:22 AM EDT
[#2]
So lookin at around 1000 bucks give or take? matching numbers really dont make or break it for me so thats good, btw.. thats gona look great when its done.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 12:50:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

So lookin at around 1000 bucks give or take? matching numbers really dont make or break it for me so thats good, btw.. thats gona look great when its done.

Thanks I have been picking up parts off FALfiles for over 8 months. Put a WTB here on EE and there in Market place.

I hope it will look great....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top