Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2002 3:36:50 PM EDT
What are the names of some of the manufacturers of rifle bench rests? I want some for both sighting in and photographing my rifles.
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:43:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Sinclair makes a nice one, but it will cost you $200.00 +
www.sinclairintl.com
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:26:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Hoppe's model that I bought from midway for $50. Very solid. No complaints.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:37:02 PM EDT
[#3]
In addition to Sinclair, some of the other higher end ones would be Wichita, Hart, Hoehn, and Farley.  There's a benchrest shooter who shoots at my range...he has a Farley...VERY nice, precision rest with a hydraulic arm to adjust windage and elevation.  I'd love to have one, but the $650 price tag is a *little* too rich for my blood.  

You can get a competition grade setup for around $300, but a lot of those guys will spend much more than that.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 5:25:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks folks, I may go for the bags instead of the rests. For sighting in and taking pics they are good enough for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top