Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/23/2002 2:36:50 PM EST
What are the names of some of the manufacturers of rifle bench rests? I want some for both sighting in and photographing my rifles.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:43:51 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/23/2002 2:44:49 PM EST by elohim1]
Sinclair makes a nice one, but it will cost you $200.00 +
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:26:51 PM EST
I have a Hoppe's model that I bought from midway for $50. Very solid. No complaints.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:37:02 PM EST
In addition to Sinclair, some of the other higher end ones would be Wichita, Hart, Hoehn, and Farley. There's a benchrest shooter who shoots at my range...he has a Farley...VERY nice, precision rest with a hydraulic arm to adjust windage and elevation. I'd love to have one, but the $650 price tag is a *little* too rich for my blood.

You can get a competition grade setup for around $300, but a lot of those guys will spend much more than that.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:25:42 PM EST
Thanks folks, I may go for the bags instead of the rests. For sighting in and taking pics they are good enough for me.
Top Top