Armory Sponsor
Posted: 12/17/2024 4:17:48 PM EDT
|
Does anybody have experience with the Athlon Thermals? Specifically the clip ons? I'd like to dip my toes into thermals, especially for coyote hunting and prepping in general, but I've not been able to read very much on these Athlons. I have an Athlon riflescope for my 6.5c, and it seems nice enough. I don't know a ton about thermals and their specs as of now, but the battery life on these seems great compared to other products I've seen. They also offer decent .mil discounts, so that's why I'm looking at these specifically. If anybody else has other suggestions I'm happy to look into those as well. |
|
I’m trying to figure out if the Athlon or Guide clipons have a way to “collimate” or adjust the screen for zero. The reviews either don’t mention it, or outright say no. Guide rep emailed me with a yes but I’ve been mislead by a lack of knowledge from customer service before. |
|
Originally Posted By KC-ROUGHNECK: I’m trying to figure out if the Athlon or Guide clipons have a way to “collimate” or adjust the screen for zero. The reviews either don’t mention it, or outright say no. Guide rep emailed me with a yes but I’ve been mislead by a lack of knowledge from customer service before. Athlon has some new clip ons available. I'm interested in these but there is zero information on the site about how they collimate. |
Mike_Golf says: "You're not an ethical hunter and likely an asshole to boot."
Armory Sponsor
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter