Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2002 8:53:27 AM EDT
Want to put a Acog compact on my AR15A3 flattop , I understand thay come ready to mount onto the carry handle , but which mount would I need for the flattop? I have looked at the Arms throw lever and the Trijicon TA51 , but the web site does not state that these mounts are for the compact. Thanks for all help.
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 10:14:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Tony,try the ta47-2 with the ta-60 mount.
www.sableco.net
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 10:36:01 AM EDT
[#2]
My personal favorite is the ARMS #19ACOG.

I also got mine at Sableco.
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 11:10:14 AM EDT
[#3]
The TA60 is a great mount with M16 base mini-ACOGs.  The height is just right.  And, if you decide you want to stick the scope of a carry handle, just take off the mount.

It repeats zero nicely.

I believe the ARMS#19ACOG is made for the full sized ACOGs, so it might mount compact ACOGs a little bit low.
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 11:33:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top