Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2010 10:54:44 AM EDT
Hi,

I keep getting my thumb stuck while loading my 930. Does someone make a replacement part or offer a service to revise the "flap" attached to the trigger housing?

Thanks

Link Posted: 4/20/2010 12:13:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the same problem. Makes me miss my 590A1. I think I saw a pic where someone actually grinded part of it out. But I would be hesitant to try.
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 12:45:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Per email from AIMPRO

"We are working on a modification to the shell lifter that will help with the problem you describe.
That also will become available in mid June."
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 1:10:48 PM EDT
[#3]
That's good to know.  I have come within a gnat's ass of dremelling mine on more than one ocassion, but decided against it.  I'll be interested to see what AIMPRO comes out with in June.
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 1:46:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top