Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2002 2:11:51 PM EDT
I was at a local shop today who has a 700 PSS in .223 used for $699.  The thing looks cherry.  Couldnt have put many rounds through it.  Is this a decent deal?
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 2:40:23 PM EDT
[#1]
That is a decent deal for a gun shop. I have seen LTR's for around $650 on the net but you have to be patient. If you are interested in it and have the $$ I wouldnt pass it up. If you have the patience to look around and save some $$ try :  www.snipercountry.com
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Costa Arms sells them for $685. CLICK HERE That is the cheapest I have seen.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 2:57:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Bought mine for $450 at a shop.  Your price is very high, although mine is very low!  Offer him $575 and see if he bites.  If not, buy a new one from Costa.  A used PSS is not worth $700!

PS. My 223 PSS will shoot .17" groups with remington factory 40gr HP's all day long.  Its also my favorite rifle!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top