Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/11/2002 1:29:55 PM EST
is there any way to indentify a upper i bought at gun show?i can't seem to find any markings.it's a 16" s/s bull barrel flat top, with round free floating hand guard.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 2:04:14 PM EST
Does the barrel and tube and gas block look anything like this? This barrel assembly is DPMS.

It was 16", but now 12". Look at (6 o-clock) for marking if it is stamped: DPMS CAL .223 1-9. If not, probably a Wilson barrel assembled by show vendor? That is why I by from the manufacturer, less hassle if something "comes up"... Like my DPMS 7.5" upper and 16" SS Bull Barrel. DPMS took care of both.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 3:15:25 PM EST
must me wilson can't find any markings.is wilson a good barrel?thanks for your reply.john
Top Top