Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/6/2005 4:58:31 PM EDT
Im going nuts here!! please help,..I have a yankee hill sling mount, right hand with 1 loop and was wondering what sling to get, I like the troy 1 point sling, but now hearing rumors that not to, per the sling loop not good and should stick with a 2 or 3 sling point instead,...is this true?
Thanks in advanced.....found one.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:54:25 PM EDT
[#1]
i use the blue force gear udc and have no problems with it at all.

i like it very much
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:24:44 AM EDT
[#2]
who sells the blue force gear?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:12:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I have tried a few different single point slings and my favorite one by far is the Proflie Tactical CQ-90 made by ARin.   Great sling and a great guy to deal with.  Check out his add in the EE  here
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Viking Tactics slings, make sure you get the wide version.  It's absolutely awesome.  Simply design but effective, you can run with it Fast rope whatever it takes and it will be secure at all times and is soo simple it's murphy proof
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:08:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out BRAVOCOMPANYUSA.COM...They have some neat slings.  I personally like the single point elastic style...They have others also..Good luck
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top