Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/18/2006 11:42:41 AM EDT
i need a 20'' a4 upper with chromelined barrel..twist is not that big of a concern, i am just lookin for a cheap decent upper. and i kinda need it fast so any references to someone that actually has them in stock ready to ship. thanks in advance
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:00:04 PM EDT
[#1]
have you checked the EE dealers post their specials in there all the time
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:55:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Del-ton is good and fast, and will cost you around $440, probaly less if you don't want the carry handle.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 on Del-ton I received my complete Custom Upper A2 w/ FF Tube last monday 4 days NC to AZ fast shipping. the upper is very well built with excellent finish and fit. I just got back from firing for the first time and the Iron Sights were dead on I zeroed the weapon firing 10 rds. The price was excellent. I will definetly buy from them again in the future. My next build will be with one of their 16" Kits.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:03:41 PM EDT
[#4]
This is just  great. I built two uppers and said "no more". Now I read this thread and am getting sucked back in. Oh well.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:45:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This is just  great. I built two uppers and said "no more". Now I read this thread and am getting sucked back in. Oh well.

That's funny LOL. I thought you said "no more" after only two. Bwahahahaha
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:25:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Did you look here at all? I got a 16" from them. Fast shipping, the finish is good, no problems at all. I read afterwards here that some guys had problems with the bolt not being staked right, mine was/is fine.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top