Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/18/2006 7:25:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Function wise my POF shoots in as well as any other ammo.  Zero failures.

TS
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:57:23 PM EDT
[#2]
ZERO  Failures so far with LW piston, I've only been through a half a case or so.

No adjustments (self-regulating piston).

Although not a piston but a little different than a direct Imp.  My ZM upper has always loved wolf too.

Edited to add question:

So with the regulator all the way open on the M96, what would happen if you shot some hot milspec ammo?  Harsh recoil?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:09:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Edited to add question:

So with the regulator all the way open on the M96, what would happen if you shot some hot milspec ammo?  Harsh recoil?

It would beat up the op rod, probably resulting in eventual bending or shearing of the locator pins that lock into the carrier.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:27:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Edited to add question:

It would beat up the op rod, probably resulting in eventual bending or shearing of the locator pins that lock into the carrier.

+1  So unlike an AR, you wouldn't want to fire mixed magazines.  The rifle would either choke on the Wolf, or destroy itself with the standard pressure ammo.  
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top