saw that I had not

thanks op

great pics
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 4:11:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Np. Glad it can be people are enjoying it
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 3:32:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AmericanSheepDog] [#4]
First draft of my report is going out to forum members for peer review. Once finalized, I will post here.

If any of you gentlemen below would be interested in providing factual corrections, please email/IM me so I can shoot you a copy. I am not yet looking for grammatical/spelling corrections, strictly facts.

@5437
@AmateurLuthier
@Kalahnikid
@Tigwelder1971
@M4it
@Cal30M1

I am open to sharing with others as well, but the above names are a few names whose opinions I trust, but whose emails I do not have readily accessible.

Thanks all...

-Andrew
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 3:52:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AmericanSheepDog:
First draft of my report is going out to forum members for peer review. Once finalized, I will post here.

If any of you gentlemen below would be interested in providing factual corrections, please email/IM me so I can shoot you a copy. I am not yet looking for grammatical/spelling corrections, strictly facts.

@5437
@AmateurLuthier
@Kalahnikid
@Tigwelder1971
@M4it
@Cal30M1

I am open to sharing with others as well, but the above names are a few names whose opinions I trust, but whose emails I do not have readily accessible.

Thanks all...

-Andrew
View Quote

I can't help in the least

but I want to read it

find @molon email??????  that guy could probably help
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 8:31:28 AM EDT
[#6]

@5437
@AmateurLuthier
@Kalahnikid
@Tigwelder1971
@M4it
@Cal30M1

Thanks all...

-Andrew
View Quote

I'm useless Sheepy.

I've only been here a long time. That does not translate into knowledge.

I try to provide the comedy relief.

Thank you for thinking I know things. My BS game must be on fleek!
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 2:23:15 PM EDT
[#7]

@5437
@AmateurLuthier
@Kalahnikid
@Tigwelder1971
@M4it
@Cal30M1

Thanks all...

-Andrew
View Quote

Flattered and appreciative both at the same time but I am hardly qualified for anything other than a random tidbit in retroland.

I am working in reverse and stuck about Y2k.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 12:10:17 AM EDT
[#8]

@5437
@AmateurLuthier
@Kalahnikid
@Tigwelder1971
@M4it
@Cal30M1

Thanks all...

-Andrew
View Quote

If you need any of the Stoner 63 stuff vetted let me know.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 1:13:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By sgthatred:

If you need any of the Stoner 63 stuff vetted let me know.
View Quote

It would be much appreciated! I did the best I could but they are probably the most lacking weapons in the report.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 1:18:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Cal30M1:

I'm useless Sheepy.

I've only been here a long time. That does not translate into knowledge.

I try to provide the comedy relief.

Thank you for thinking I know things. My BS game must be on fleek!
View Quote

Originally Posted By Tigwelder1971:

Flattered and appreciative both at the same time but I am hardly qualified for anything other than a random tidbit in retroland.

I am working in reverse and stuck about Y2k.
View Quote

Lmao alrighty thank you gents
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:07:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Lmao alrighty thank you gents
View Quote

Speaking for me. (Tig's on his own) I know the generalities but the details are sweated over by the far more together folks. I'm just a retired garbage man Man!
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 3:24:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bmwguy] [#12]
Great work.

Lots of information.

Is this a WP school project?

Were you a grad of WP?
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 2:32:25 PM EDT
[#13]
An excellent and informative collection of photographs thank you for taking the time to post and share them. The pictures of the M16A1 will help me restore my deactivated (I am in the UK) one to looking like it would look if it was in Vietnam.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 7:07:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Glad I could help! @Bold_Lancer
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top