Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/4/2003 2:25:32 PM EDT
I am trying to improve my range and was hoping for any fresh ideas for maybe a moving target etc.  I have berms and medal fixed targets at 20 to 150yds. Also does anyone have any pictures of any shooting tables. I currently have one made of concrete sitting on concrete blocks but would like to add a few more stations. Any info is appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 7:20:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I read somewhere else on this forum about some guy using balloons attached to RC cars and have a buddy drive the car all over.  

Ghost
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#2]
You might wanna armor the car though. Be kinda expensive after a while if you keep busting up the cars. Unless you use helium baloons and attatch a 2 foot string to it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 11:08:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Ooh, Ooh, I got it.  Put a long pole on top of the car and attach the balloon to that.  It should keep 99% of the shots away from the car.  Unless you really suck at shooting.  [:D]

Ghost
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 11:19:14 AM EDT
[#4]

We use saw horses and will put a board or piece of plywood across it.

Another is to use a computer hard drive as a target stand. pretty funny.

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top