Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/11/2004 3:41:13 PM EST
i have a rock river arms 16" barrel. it has the "mock suppressor" on it. what with the ban goin' south and all-i want to put a flash hider on it......what the hell do i do? some are screw-on. some are pin on. what is the best route? i don't think i have a smithy around here that can do it, so who does that stuff? thank you for your input.

jake
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:46:34 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2004 3:48:27 PM EST by DM1975]
ANSWER!!!!!!!

I have the same upper. I just sent it to Adco to have them put a Phantom supressor on it. It will be permanently pinned to make the length 16 inches overall. I am assuming you have the press on fake supressor. I wanted a regular flash hider but there is issues with how far back the barrel is turned down for the fake break. The total (including the Phantom) was $85.00 plus shipping. Hope this helps you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:50:59 PM EST

Originally Posted By DM1975:
ANSWER!!!!!!!

I have the same upper. I just sent it to Adco to have them put a Phantom supressor on it. It will be permanently pinned to make the length 16 inches overall. I am assuming you have the press on fake supressor. I wanted a regular flash hider but there is issues with how far back the barrel is turned down for the fake break. The total (including the Phantom) was $85.00 plus shipping. Hope this helps you.

you're alright, i don't care what they say.....now-do i get the supressor or collapsable stock......hmmm......decisions-decisions. supressor-i'll get the supressor. now i just have to bring it up the ole lady-yeah that's what i'll do.....NO WAIT-i need candy.....and FLOWERS lots of flowers mmwwahahahahahahaha.......................................................................
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:54:44 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2004 3:55:06 PM EST by DM1975]
I bought my collapsable stock a month ago and have been holding on to the cash to get my supressor put on since then also. I dont even ask my wife any more I just beg her to forgive me after the fact
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:01:31 PM EST
Now that the ban is going. I would use the money to replace the BBL. If you gota have 16 inches. It may as well be rifled usefull BBL. Besides I don't like a permenantly attached extention. It is just a hiding place for carbon & junk. If you cant remove it and clean it properly.
Top Top