Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2003 8:26:33 PM EDT
I picked up a safety selector for my first build, but it's almost half the diameter of the hole. I know I have the wrong selector, but what is this small diameter selector for?

Link Posted: 10/15/2003 8:30:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe a picture would help but I can not think of any other AR part that might look like a selector
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 2:01:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like it goes to a M11/9.I cant tell for sure.I sold mine a couple years back.SJR556.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 2:35:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Guess you could call this a good example of why one should purchase their lower parts "AS A KIT", from a good parts supplier like Bushmaster, Armalite or DPMS.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 6:59:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Mike,
I appreciate your wisdom, but I did purchase a kit.  J & T Distributing just didn’t think it was important to include one.  And now after almost 2 weeks waiting for it I tried to pick up one local, and I was sold this skinny piece of crap.  I just want to shoot my rifle.  But what is the selector to?
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 7:12:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, m-11s look a lot like ar selectors. My biggest problems is oversized ones, but that was a easy fix. You could always tape it in there :)
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 9:13:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Ive got a spare safty bro,drop me an IM with your addy and ill get it out tomorrow...UNDERDOG
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top